It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin laden...where is he?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmmm....bin laden....the american poster boy for terror. Nearly 4 years on and he is still on the run....hilarious isn't it....a man with a chronic illness(he has renal failure and need dialysis), can't use modern telecommunications (US computers can pick up phone calls and identify callers), with very little of a support network (the core of Al Qaeda is supposedly dismantled)....and still a great super power can't find him.

On the other side....bin laden's family and Dubya Bush's family have been pals in money for years. There is a lot of 'family' business and joint interests and investments between the two families.

I think that bin laden is safe, sleeps warm at night, gets top class medical treatment in exchange for the occasional 'tape' to keep the nation in fear and allow the power's to be and rich corporations to keep on making more and more money, while stealing from the american people their hard earned dollars.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Perhaps he's Dead?

Or maybe only nearly dead:

Which of these Osamas is not like the others?

Very good! That just happens to be the one who admitted to the WTC bombing!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He has changed his name and is now known as Osama Bin Hidin'

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesjunior
He has changed his name and is now known as Osama Bin Hidin'

lol that's a good one!

seriously, Bin Laden capture would only be a mediatic victory for the US.

This guy is out of the game, his capture wouldn't change anything on the field : terrorist attacks would continue.

Concerning his location, i think that everybody knows it : Waziristan ( a tribal area in Pakistan)

Moreover since the american army cannot intervene in Pakistan and that the Pakistani forces have to lead alone the manhunt in the tribal areas, it's quite impossible to capture Bin Laden. Indeed, the Pakistani army and intelligence services ( ISI...) are full of islamits which are often high ranked. So it's easy to leak information and warn Bin Laden and his friends that the army is planning an operation , and to specify the time and place this operation will take place.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OH yes.....i forgot to mention....he's probably already got his 40 virgins here on earth. That brings a new meaning to heaven on earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't really get the 40 virgins thing. Personally speaking I would much rather have 39 sluts and a good wife.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesjunior
I don't really get the 40 virgins thing. Personally speaking I would much rather have 39 sluts and a good wife.

That's what your mission while in heaven is.

Mission A: Kill the Infidels.
Mission B: Which one will be the good wife?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
my old boss is from iran and i heard them speaking in farcie and the only thing i understood was osama bin laden and thailand

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
it is interesting.....everyone thinks they know where bin laden is, yet with the multi million dollar bounty on his head, no one can find him. People, definately I think there must be someone more powerful protecting him. And anyway, bin laden has actually done more good for america.....forgive the cynicism....

Because of him the US could justify going into Afghanistan and dismantling the terror network that was the byproduct of CIA activity in the 1980s.

Because of him George Jr. finished off what George Sr. could not do in Iraq.

Because of him American corporations are now making millions in profits 'rebuilding' Afghanistan and Iraq, providing logistics support to american troops and supplying weapons to the american army.

Because of him the american military industry is once again flourishing.

Because of him companies controlled by and which the Bush family has significant investment in (eg: Carlysle group) is getting richer.

Shall I go on.....???

Seriously, if someone helped me become rich and powerful, I would protect him too. Bush and bin Laden.....partners in crime.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Double post oops sorry here's a picture instead

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Which 'Osama Bin Laden' are we talking about?

Osamas are everywhere!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I agree with the posts above that it doesn't matter where he is, the important part is that he began providing a goal for patriotism, allaying western religeous doubt and that old chesnut racism, Ossama Bin Laden has awoken the lazy capitalist bear of the West!

The only down-side for this bearded millionaire, is that he has pitted the Western Media against the Middle Eastern and of course with that, he's pitted the West against the Middle East!

I really don't know about C.I.A/Taliban conspiracies or even that a goverment organisation would set up disasters in their own country, while holding hands the group that would become the 'enemy'. But I know that through these past events we may arrive at world peace.
The above statment may seem silly, but the brick wall we're at is religeon and capitalism.

Do we live in world where the first priorty is to cater for it's population by giving them wealth, male-orientism (forgive me if this offends!), materialism and a self-regard that means everything?
OR do we live in a world that keeps us pious, male-oriented (forgive me if this offends!) and that the worries of our spirit/soul will be okay the next life?

I don't know... maybe there's a middle ground... like the vast amount of Muslims, Christians, Cathlics, Jews, Hindus, etc (again, forgive if I've missed your beliefs out) that live in peace and go about the lives every day.

There's a storm coming.....

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I never said that the US govt set up disasters in their own country.

But the CIA - Taliban link is forged in history. War by proxy was funded by the CIA in Afghanistan to oust the Soviets from taking over the country. Support was provided for in the form of weapons, training and funds.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I implied that you had said that the a goverment may have set up a disaster in their own country, I did not mean that.
It's just that with all the paranioa flying around, many think that this was so.

On your second part, The CIA-Taliban link... yeah it's part of life that your friend may become your enemy, but it as you say, it was to oust another party at that that time.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have little doubt that OBL is in Waziristan (or the surrounding environs). With a gun to my head, and forced to bet the farm, that is where I would guess.

If he is not, it would not TOTALLY shock me to find he has been hiding in Iran, where other Al Queda members fled after the fall of Afghanistan. I would be surprised if "Iranian Intelligence" or the "Iranian Government" writ large was complicit in this -- but I would not be surprised to find a small cabal, a subgroup of these entities, knew he was there, protected him and aided him in ways small and large - all with plausible deniability in tact.

Any location other than the Afghanistan/Pakistan border and Iran would upset my world view and SHOCK me (maybe not inner Pakistan i.e. if he is holed up in a follower's Mansion in Karachi or something) but anywhere else on earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

df1

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landru

Any location other than the Afghanistan/Pakistan border and Iran would upset my world view and SHOCK me...

It is rumored that bin laden is living at the bush ranch in crawford, texas and that osma was laughing his butt off when bush was looking for him under the pillows and the sofa in the video for the press club, as he was actually hiding behind the curtains. Also confidential sources (rove) have leaked that he has been golfing regularly with bush senior and clinton.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bin Laden could be dead, been rumored to be in Pakistan, Iran, China, Russia, and a number of other places.

Personally, I don't care where he is, cause where ever he is, I'm certain that he is watching over his back every step he takes.
I found this article interesting, as well:
Bin Laden losing support among Muslims

seekerof

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wherever he is, he has still given Bush the 'up yours' and bush can only kick and scream and cry and throw tantrums and lauch a few missles and send a few innocent american boys to kill and be killed.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellfire3
Wherever he is, he has still given Bush the 'up yours' and bush can only kick and scream and cry and throw tantrums and lauch a few missles and send a few innocent american boys to kill and be killed.

yeah he sure is givin Bush the up yours from undisclosed location.
, always willing to die for his ideal Islamic empire based on his religion, but not willing to fight because afraid to get killed. guess in his concious, Allah may be mad at him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join