It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Weaponry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is cool you guys shoulda seen it they had this big laser it really was a laser it could penetrate the most toughest steel we know it practically destroyed the mutha. it was awesome it they could make it smaller into little guns like on star wars that would be awesome. i saw this on the discovery channel

[edit on 24-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We can't make it into a gun sized because we don't have a good power sorce for it. we could use batties but it will only last like few seconds.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ya, the main problem for small laser or beam weaponary is the source, which will supply you the energy to make your gun lethal.

But I do forsee energy weapons been used on ships and bases.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humster
Ya, the main problem for small laser or beam weaponary is the source, which will supply you the energy to make your gun lethal.

But I do forsee energy weapons been used on ships and bases.

yes ships and bases is more feastable. since you got a lot of rooms. i wonder if nuclear power plants can be used to power lasers, if so, should put some lasers on aircraft carriers to shoot down high speed missiles like the sunburn anti-ship missile.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yep, could definately imagine "Nuclear Powered" Lasers on ships. Couldn't meltdown there

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
actually the big laser thing i saw is already being tested as a bomb exploding thing. it is being tested in a boeing 747 it looks awesome

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
^ Saw that too. Yup, the wave of the future is here boys.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Guass Guns, Rail Guns(both are the same). Both seems workable.

BTW, whats the difference between laser and plasma weaponary?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We can’t make them for guns yet but the military plans to have them on ships planes, as well as modified Humvees.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
plasma arcing... the most destructive planet killer in the universe... this is what provoked the "creation of the deathstar" for lucas... you guys know that he's on the "inside" don't you?
anyway... plasma arcing is really very simple... take something like the van allen radiation belt... full of charged plasma surrounding a planet. pull a "deathstar" or equivalent into the band... begin absorbing the plasma and condensing it. collected and funneled... shot towards the target and it is vaporized by a large electric arc... exactly what many pros believe happened to the moon and mars... yep, there is proof that warfare destroyed the moon and mars... and plasma arcing and particle beam weaponry was used. hey, mars has a very weak radiation belt left... because it still has an atmosphere and therefore the destruction from siphoning off the rad belt wasn't as severe as the moon. the moon has nothing of a rad belt... it is depleted... atmosphere blown away, dust settled everywhere. end of story. if you wanna control the planet... develop some plasma arcing technology... perhaps now, the columbia incident will become interesting again?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
gititdun1,
That sounds very out there, do you have any links to back up this claim?

Sorry, if I seem insulting, but it sounds really non-believable.

[edit on 7/28/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
iori...
here you go...
www.thunderbolts.info...

the martian/moon history is coming... stay tuned

new topics

top topics

join