It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Major earthquake hits indian islands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
DruidTek - I know what HAARP is and what it does, what I did not understand was why you posted it on a thread having to do with an earthquake.

I just read your supplied link and find it a little disturbing that you may actually believe that poppycock. If you do, forget I asked a question because you probably believe HAARP caused the earthquake. If you want real information on HAARP go to:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Astronomer68]

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Astronomer68]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't understand all the HAARP paranoia. I'm no physics major, but under what possible condition can energy in the upper atmosphere cause earthquakes? I can understand some conspiracies about weather control, but this is ridiculous.

Even if HAARP was some sort of earthquake causing device, why would someone test it to cause earthquakes in a place that has them all the time? If I had a weaponized device that could do a tenth of what the tinfoil hat crowd claims HAARP can do, I'd shake up a few other places first.

Most of Iraq (terrorists shaken, not stirred)
Ryadh (Saudi royalty has gotten away with waay too much)
Paris (Mon Deiu! Eat this, Chirac, you racist S.O.B.!)
Mexico City (Fox needs a wakeup call. Keep your illegals and criminals!)
Washington, DC. (oops! Sorry about that, Mr. President..targetting error!)
Hollywood (think of the sympathy and aid concerts!)
Anywhere in the Bay Area, CA. (think you got drama now? just wait!)

If it's accurate enough, any Starbuck's location and anywhere lawyers congregate.

On a serious note, if HAARP had any real weapon potential, it'd have been attacked by "insurgents" or saboteurs long ago. Security there isn't good enough to stop an assault by even halfway trained determined forces. Much less ones who don't plan on coming back alive. I can't believe, if HAARP is any sort of threat, no one in the Muslim world or anti-American intelligence community hasn't discovered it yet.

Originally posted by DruidTek
Strange co-incidence that the HAARP project was going to do a test this week

new topics

<< 1   >>

join