It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Something I'd like to share.

As a child I was farsighted or so my parents thought, although I always told them I didn't have a problem. When I reached 11 they forced me into getting my first pair of glasses. I hated the idea of being labeled a nerd and so I only wore them while they were around. After some 7 to 8 months of "wearing" them I threw them out. My Dad was furious but he assured me I was old enough to do as I please and suffer the consequences. In my opinion, being a little farsighted was better than wearing glasses.

The funny thing was I had a friend who also had eye problems and he recieved his glasses at same time I did. The difference was, he wore his faithfully. A few years later he couldn't even take them off. His eyes had gotten weaker and weaker and without his glasses he was blind, so to speak. On the other hand I got a few headaches from time to time, but was still good at sports and grades without my glasses and have lived without them ever scince.

Anyway, last november I noticed a small deterioration in my eyesight and scince then I had been slightly considering getting myself a pair of glasses. Then just the other day my Dad told me "here, I found this on the net thought you'd like it" and handed me a manuel called Secrets of seeing Without Glasses or Contacts. The small book is written by a member of National Academy of Sports Vision. Its got testimonials of people who've worn glasses and contacts for over 30 years and according to them they were able to improve their vision and eventually go back to their natural eyesight, as well a couple Ophthalmologists who are claiming that it is possible to naturally improve vision.

I started the program a few days ago. Has anyone else heard of these programs ? Anyone believe they're possible? Has anybody tried it already ?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That sounds very interesting, I myself have worn glasses my whole life, and I get headaches occasionally from wearing them. i will u2u you if you want to talk about this on msn/icq/whatever or something

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Davood]

new topics

join