It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Èxopolitics....interesting dissertations on earth - alien politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Check out this website: www.exopolitics.org

Interesting articles providing well researched, in depth analysis of the alien phenomenon. The articles are written in scientific prose and attempt to dissect a given argument, covering all aspects rather than sensationalising them. Of particular interest to me was Paper #3:

America's Triumph & Europe's Angst - The Secret Race to Control Iraq's Extraterrestrial Heritage

Enjoy......

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
thanks bro
good find

hey i heard that rumor a few years ago

that the "real reason" we invaded iraq was that saddam got his hands on a crashed saucer or something

its just a rumor nothing to take seriously; but its interesting to think about and speculate about

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
just wanted to add; if saddam did actually get a flying saucer or something of that lvl of tech
we could easily consider it a WMD; because the tech within it equates to WMD if tweaked properly

oh ya and supposedly iraqis were saying that Saddams super secret "iraqi area 51" was gaurded by like 5 foot tall scorpions or something like that
lol

im just repeating what i heard

i dont nessisarily believe in it; because its very extreme info and theres No Evidence to back up the claims
*if there is evidence and anyone finds it pls post it *

saddam and aliens ...the thought it rather silly

but these days u know; anything could be true lol

theres a huge floating ball of fire in the sky everyday *it creates the day*
and theres a huge multi-billion ton rock floating around in the sky too *moon*

we are in a type of fantasy land to begin with
floating rocks and fireballs in the sky .... anythings possible

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
found this on google:
www.rense.com...

I didn't read through all of it, but it looks like it's about the whole Iraq/extraterrestrial thing. There's also a bunch more I saw on google (Iraq extraterrestrials).

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
sweet thanks individualist

this stuff is hard to believe but dang what a great read

its like a modern fairy tale about aliens lol

but hey; the craziest part ; theres that 1% chance it could be for real
1% is alot when concerning this subject

but warning dont ever suggest it to anyone ; they will laugh at you and ridicule you

i suggested it once in public and suffered a horrible reidicule from it

everyone laughed at me really hard....and thankfully i kept it cool by NOT saying i 'believed it'

i presented it as a "what if" or "modern myth from iraqi people"
and i was still ultra ridiculed

so just watch yourself on this one

its thin ice

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do have to give the Site credit for attempting to look at the whole picture and make some sort of sense out of it. But it seems that they have accepted the testimony of everyone and to me that is a tragic mistake.

From the Site:

Comprehensive investigations by a number of individuals and organizations found that Meier’s evidence was not fabricated and therefore constituted significant support for his testimony of extraterrestrial contact. [76] Due to the amount of physical evidence he had provided over the years, Meier has gained great credibility, and the consistency and coherence of his testimonies suggest that he is indeed an important spokesperson for an extraterrestrial race.

Excuse me? Meier has gained 'great credibility'? I am willing to grant that there may be some truth at the core of his stories, but that is as far as I am willing to go. Many people will not even go that far and see him in a very negative light.

I recognize the challenge inherent in pulling this picture together, but without sorting the real from the false the effort is doomed to failure.

Still, lots of interesting stuff on the Site you just have to filter a lot of it.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Exopolitics? This is another one of those "ologies". Like Cryptozoology and Ufology, putting those on your resume will give you a good chance in getting a job at McDonalds. Billy Meier is credible?, well that just says it all. What about all of the models of spaceships, pictures of singers, and mysterious photos that don't exist?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Although extraterrestrial influences could be the cause of war with Iraq, it could also really be an impending oil crash, too:

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net...

Even though WMDs could also be the reason, I would put that at a distant third out of the three.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
Exopolitics? This is another one of those "ologies". Like Cryptozoology and Ufology, putting those on your resume will give you a good chance in getting a job at McDonalds.

It may sound kind of out there, but how do you know society hasn't installed this mentality into your thinking? Until you can 100% disprove it, there's nothing wrong with considering these kind of things.

top topics

join