It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell hosting the last 2 Sundays of the month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I knew there would be a change at Coast to Coast. I think Art cant take the heat anymore. How many times will he be allowed to make program changes? I used to love him but he's changed too much this past year and become to paranoid. I think he should give it up altogether.

What do you think, listeners?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Art Bell has gone over the edge and has been falling for years. I think it's time for him to get out of the business. Also the thing about the slandering really got him shook up, and his rating when down ever since.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Agree with you except last night. Mr Bell was, in my opinion, his younger self again.

If he decides to keep it up..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I knew there would be a change at Coast to Coast. I think Art cant take the heat anymore. How many times will he be allowed to make program changes? I used to love him but he's changed too much this past year and become to paranoid. I think he should give it up altogether.

What do you think, listeners?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I must agree with you about his not being able to stand the heat. I have aslo noticed that his show C2C has changed a bit since he decided to to take a step back. I like to listen to his show here in Va. while it comes on the air at 1am. His sidekick G. Noory seems to be doing a good job in place of Art's . I have to wonder why did he decide to step back? Was it because he was getting some bad press? I heard a roumor that he had recieved several threats to his and his wifes life, but I cannot back that statement up. The think the show is still trying to evolve..to what?...is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
C2C and Art at one time were the most fasinating thing on AM. Now Art has sold out or been coerced into dumbing down and become a pawn in the disinfo chain. I noticed a distinct change after the program of art with the Popular Mechanic guy where they tried to debunk 9/11 and called all conspiracy people "Wingnuts." I wear the "wingnut" title proudly!

Currently I find Art and George a soothing background to go to sleep by.
Ian Punnit rocks! Hilly Rose sure has a cool name.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hilly Rose is very nice, but he effects me like a valium.

Also, notice how the background music has changed ? I used to love to listen to Brother Iz, Kris Kristoferson, Willie Nelson.....Whats up with that? That bumper music was something special....
My nights are ruined.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think the EDGE radio broadcast is better, maybe because its once
a week and its free to download all audio files..

www.theedgeam.com...

top topics

join