It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRIS in a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A few months ago I had a dream about increased earthquake activity, as a sidebar I was shown the IRIS seismic monitor and saw clusters of earthquakes off Vancouver Island (I live in Vancouver). The next morning I read in the paper that several thousand minor quakes during the past week had scientists rushing to the area to check out the possibility of an underwater volcano. Also, I checked IRIS that morning and saw the clusters were pretty much identical to my dream.
This morning I saw IRIS in a dream again. There were two large quakes south of Australia and then a massive quake offshore at the southeast tip. I note that this is a junction point on a fault.
This was clearly a 9 or greater.

I have had the misfortune of seeing numerous dream events come to pass, so I must say that this has me worried.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Something I should have mentioned in my original post, the first IRIS dream happened about 24 hours before the second great quake.
Additional information in the first accompanying dream went as follows: two big quakes close together foreshadow the big one, and when the third hits, it will bring down high rises.
Hope it was just something I ate.

new topics

join