It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREAT: Eye Witness Account Of Aldgate Bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I found and read the following piece from a link on the WRH site last night. It is the account of an eyewitness who was in the actual bombed carriage at Aldgate Station on 7/7/05.
The eyewitness recalled the incident from his hospital bed and was able to describe who was in the immediate area of the blast and of the aftermath and rescue.

www.cambridge-news.co.uk
The explosion happened just after Mr Lait and Ms Main, 23, got on the train at Liverpool Street on their way to the South Bank for a rehearsal.

He recalled that the carriage had about 20-25 people in it, from all walks of life, and aged from their teens to over 60.

"I remember an Asian guy, there was a white guy with tracksuit trousers and a baseball cap, and there were two old ladies sitting opposite me," he said.

"We'd been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now," he said.

==========================================

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This seems to be the closest eyewitness account yet to the seat of one of the blasts. The witness doesn't remember seeing anyone with the alleged rucksack or a bag left unattended so his account is rather at odds with the official explanation of a suicide bomber.
Then there's the hole in the floor with the edges pushed upwards. I would tend to agree that the possible explanation would indeed be that the bomb was in place underneath the floor, rather than above it.
I wonder if there will ever be an official release of details of this incident that will give details of forensic findings related to the blast?.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Britguy]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
WOW! Interesting indeed. Thank you so much for sharing!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes I agree with Val here this is an interesting find indeed.

I wonder if that is perhaps the reason NYC shut down their subway system for a short time the other day when people reported that police dogs had sniffed out the trains.

Edit to add for clarity this so called shut down took place during night time hours and it was reported that police had used dogs at that time.

[edit on 7/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Interesting story, kinda reminds me of 9/11 when locals were saying on the news that there was a plane before and after the crash.

But the governement swears there was no such thing. Just remember this story when they start pushing for the "offical" story guys.

Nothing is as it seems, interesting enough that goes for terrorism also.

It may seem like a bunch of muslim arab looking guys, but in reality it just might be your own people.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Now we have to choose who we believe here. An eyewitness with no reason to lie or the government who wasnt there and who has EVERY reason to lie to us.

I agree, great article and thanks for posting it

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
interesting......a hole with metal pointing up, like a bomb was underneath????? no video or pics of this bombing?? i wonder how the 'officials' will change his story..........................

new topics

top topics

join