It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wright patterson air base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
so I am wondering if this is true?
after the roswell crash all the pieces were scattered among the US to different bases. A large portion of it was taken to wright patterson. Any knowledge to this?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yah, I heard about that too, but I dont know if the pieces are still there.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin
Yah, I heard about that too, but I dont know if the pieces are still there.

would be awsome if it still there

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohiostate416
after the roswell crash all the pieces were scattered among the US to different bases. A large portion of it was taken to wright patterson.

I have heard this roumor, but IMHO, this seems unlikely! If you look on a map of Ohio, you will see that Wright-Patterson AFB is located very close to Daton OH. While it is possible that some small peices might have been taken there, I doubt that they would send a mostly intact UFO to a Military base that is so close to a populated area. Trying to hide a Crashed UFO right outside of Daton would be a security nightmare!

If your looking for the main section of the craft, I'd try a more isolated location, such as Area 51 at Groom Lake, or the roumored S-4 near Papoose Lake (If there is a base there?
:puz
or even somewhere near White Sands NM.

I don't Know any of this for sure, but those are my $.02 in the subject!

Tim

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I worked at Wright-Patt for two years and I think that it is definitely possible that parts of the Roswell UFO were stored there, though I highly doubt that they remain there today.

While it is close to Dayton, it's not near close enough for the city to be much of a security risk. It's a good 20 min drive to get into Dayton. It is close to a much smaller city called Fairborn, but this is your typical medium-sized military base town.

Wright-Patt is a very large base (with 3 different and separate areas) and there's plenty of room to store secret things. (And I've also heard rumors of it having a fairly large underground complex-but that's another thread) They developed early stealth technology there and it's the home of the Air and Space Intelligence Center (where they did a lot of reverse-engineering of crafts back in the cold war days...maybe UFOs?). The so-called "Hanger 18" does not exist to my knowledge(not that they would advertise), but there is a Building 18 (headquarters of the propulsion directorate no less) with several different annexes. I was told one of these was a cold storage facility that is no longer in use. It's pretty big. Could have been there? Maybe. More likely some other place-but like I said, there's no shortage of space or out of the way locales.

Also, the base is pretty secure, though I can't speak for back in the day. But today at least it's much harder to get on Wright-Patterson than it is to Quantico, which is where I work now. I was expecting Quantico to be more secure, but it doesn't seem that way at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
supposedly they were taking to an area called the blue lab which i believe is used to research the bodies

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LNOsinRussia
I worked at Wright-Patt for two years and I think that it is definitely possible that parts of the Roswell UFO were stored there, though I highly doubt that they remain there today.

If you worked there, can you explain why the base was clearly built as two seprate facilities? They seem too close to have been two completely seprate base.

Tim

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, like I said, there are three different areas, A, B and C. But, A and C are connected so you could think of it as two different parts. I think that goes back to the days of Wright Field, now area B and Patterson Field, now areas A & C. They didn't merge until after WWII.

There's more on the history here:
www.ascho.wpafb.af.mil...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My cousin is an Air Force engineer stationed at Wright-Patterson. I'll find out what his field is and what he has access to. He is the type that probably won't tell me about anything top-secret, so I don't expect too much from him.

damn typo.

[edit on 8/7/2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No idea... Never heard of it...
but it might be true...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I live only five minutes away from the base and I definetly think that the remains from roswell are not there anymore. I once snuck in through a hole in the fence for about five minutes. I definently would not have been able to do that if the remains were still there.

top topics

join