It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our lasers were products of roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OK. So I read in a very important book, that our current laser capabilities came from stuff taken from the area 51 crash. Is this true?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry to inform you that the laser was invented in 1960 by Dr. Arthur L. Schawlow. I have had personal confirmation of this because I am the understudy of Dr. Schawlow's own understudy who's name is Mike Riconosciuto. The data and concepts involved are still being studied by our group and we have made tremendous leaps into the future of computing and artificial intelligence using lasers and hollographic modelling and simulation. see the link below (not related to our group)

.www.marconifoundation.org...

In short, I am quite convinced that we HUMANS are capable of developing advanced technology without the direct influence of extraterrestrials (if they exist).

MIB in Canada

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The last link I posted does not function but these others do:

www.bell-labs.com...
www.honoraryunsubscribe.com...
www.infoplease.com...

There is plenty of other evidence that this technology comes from a Human Earthly source.

RUMOUR BUSTED.

MIB in Canada

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohiostate416
OK. So I read in a very important book, that our current laser capabilities came from stuff taken from the area 51 crash. Is this true?

Out of curiosity, what "very important book" was that?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIB in Canada
Sorry to inform you that the laser was invented in 1960 by Dr. Arthur L. Schawlow. I have had personal confirmation of this because I am the understudy of Dr. Schawlow's own understudy who's name is Mike Riconosciuto.

I've never seen anyone respond this fast to a wild statement like this. You must be a real man-in-black

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah lasers were develoed way before roswell. Give humanity some credit

new topics

top topics

join