It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China against the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This is really starting to bug me now, cause ive being reading up on China and theories about them. China are just like Russia when it comes to the NWO, we have no idea if they are apart of it or not

Shall we have a little research project guys?

edit:silly typos

[edit on 24-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In my personal opinion, I think that whatever side Russia takes China would also piggyback. Or vice versa. I say this because of the numerous deals made between the two just within the past few years.

www.interfax.ru...
www.highbeam.com...:119573477&refid=ink_tptd_mag&skeyword=&teaser=

Russia to deliver 15 million tons of oil to China
en.rian.ru...

It's apparent that even the US is a little worried
english.pravda.ru...
www.moscowtimes.ru...

As for the initial question is China for the NWO? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is a great question, one I hadn't thought of but will have to contemplate.

However, it seems communists have a tendancy to join large groups that leave them powerless

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
it really is a tough question,

i think its warthog911 that had a theory that China-Russia-India would form an alliance against the NWO. Hopefully he will find this thread and give some input

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't believe they are against the NWO. I can't remember any country worth mentioning that is against the NWO, except most Arabic states.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Xinhua

China and Russia Friday issued a joint statement on a new world order in the 21st century, setting forth their common stand on major international issues, such as UN reforms, globalization, North-South cooperation, and world economy and trade.

The statement was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao after their talks.

I really don't know what to make of this.

[edit on 113131p://380711 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
China is its own country with its own views. For now they tend to operate individually but suspect they will gain the title of superpower and call some shots over the next several years. They appear to be the only country at this moment that can and will knock the US from its current perch.

As for the NWO........there is no such group thus, I cannot respond to that.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999

NWO is not a group, its a movement.

and hell mem
you haven't been in chat for a while

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not sure it is inf. And the way the NWO is discussed on this site it would appear some see it as a group and/or secret society. If you are referencing the babble of politicians that we "move toward a new world order" that is nothing more than a statement to imply that we all learn to be good and play nice with each other. There is really nothing behind that statement. I have yet to understand why there is so much attention to a NWO on this site but whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I was about to say that ...

Anyway, it would seem China and Russia has been conducting Joint Military exercises together since the beginning of this year. There is an old ATS story about it here. Now China and Russia sign a joint statement on "A New World Order in the 21st Century", it would seem they both have a Global agenda, but are they infiltrated by, or working with, the Globalist elite like in many Western countries? Or are they completely different?

[edit on 123131p://170712 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Now China and Russia sign a joint statement on "A New World Order in the 21st Century", it would seem they both have a Global agenda, but are they infiltrated by, or working with, the Globalist elite like in many Western countries? Or are they completely different?

They're working with the same people. I was suspicious untill:

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

""Even though I was totally unsympathetic to these regimes, I believed the bank should work with them."

- David Rockefeller

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The problem is that if you ask 50 conspiricy theorists what the NWO is you will get 50 different answers (and I bet the majority of them would classify it as a group rather than a movement).

Surely calling it a "movement" makes it's definition so nebulous as to be almost meaningless. What is it moving towards? What is it's ethos? Who are the movements leaders and how do they go about achieving the movements aims? Is the movement just capatilism by another name?

Also if it is a movement and not a group of conspiritors then where is the conspiricy? People are always referring to a "new world order" without ever meaning any kind of conspiricy, just simply that the geo-political order of the world has changed significantly.

infinite - this is your thread, but I really don't think I can answer whether China are against the NWO unless you define what you mean by the NWO. I would be grateful if you could give your particular definition so that I can comment on whether I agree or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It is likely they would do, if you see Europe and America as the "New World Order" due to the fact the Chinese Government seem to do everything within their power to keep Western hegemony out of their Society.

However, slowly it is failing and slowly they are shifting towards this "One World System" especially with their new education policy.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The people who tend to view the New World Order I believe do so in one of the following circumstances.
A) As a secret American-Illuminati project
B) A trans-Atlantic conspiracy involving Britain and America
C) A Western Conspiracy with much of Europe (France, Germany, Poland, Italy) and Australia incorporated with choice B.
D) An emerging or already established Global movement that takes choice B and C and adds Eurasian powers such as India, Russia and China as international partners.
E) It's too late. They have already finished or are finishing up negoiations and have moved towards rapid implementation of agreed upon protocols to make the venture a success.

I truly believe that much of the academic world including professors of Political Science and those of similary affected scholary genre that will in the very least submit that a NWO agenda is perhaps being talked of or implemented will simply say that the process is too daunting and immense for it to have progressed even up to the infantile choice A which amounts to full conviction that a single western nation has been overthrown by those who wish to further a global agenda. The sad truth is that we are further down the choice of letters than we like to imagine.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think China is against it simply because they are trying to gain control of the world themselves and the NWO is competition. China owns many countries and is buying up land like crazy. Their new target is Zimbabwe, they will receive the land the government stole from the white farmers in return for loans. China has the US heavily in debt and they are trying to weaken the US even further for an eventual demise. They could build some defenses on this land even a possible nuclear launch pad.

The US will have to face China eventually, I expect them to take sides with Iran if the US ever threatens war with them. China is the biggest threat out there and we need to keep a close eye on them.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Why do people always assume that we have to fight China? It simply is not going to happen. What purpose would it serve? What would they get out of it? Their economy would crumble. They do not have the means to attack us, and will not for a long time. Even if they did, why?

The value of China’s currency isn't correctly represented. It is fixed by the government, only recently did they agree to allow for some wiggle room. Even that is not enough.

As for them buying up everything, well we haven’t exactly been playing hopscotch for the last 50 years. Oh no, they got Zimbabwe, fear them!! Aside from disease and famine, what else comes out of that country?

Another thing, were they to dump our bonds back on the market, guess what would happen? Our currency would drop in value, resulting in American’s buying less stuff from the land of Peking Duck, which, in turn would be bad for them.

To the original poster:

No, I don’t think they are against it, if they were then would not be so eager to play with the rest of us. I think they just want to ensure their voice in it, thus the rapid advancement.

My employer is Chinese, it's rather unique. As the company is run by brothers, one from Taiwan and one from the mainland.

They both seem like normal people to me, just a little more ambitious than the average American.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by crisko]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

I was about to say that ...

Anyway, it would seem China and Russia has been conducting Joint Military exercises together since the beginning of this year. There is an old ATS story about it here. Now China and Russia sign a joint statement on "A New World Order in the 21st Century", it would seem they both have a Global agenda, but are they infiltrated by, or working with, the Globalist elite like in many Western countries? Or are they completely different?

[edit on 123131p://170712 by MERC]

Russia and China are probably a thorn in the eye of the NWO, as the NWO has its fundament in the US.China is the greatest threat to the US as they are to become a great global powerhouse and the US are now using a strategy to get the wind out off the chinese sails.
They want to hurt the chinese economy without leaving a trail that leads back to the US. Everyone with good insight knows which tactics are used.
The only drawback of this strategy is that they are making russia economically stronger.
Russians and China need each other to face up to the US and maintain a power balance in the world which opposes the plans of the NWO

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
let's seeeee? is china against NWO?

no. not really. only on paper. illuminati penetrate the power sctrucures of ALL countries. then the infallible problem/reaction/solution is used to bend the will of the masses.
the NWO, fatherlukeduke, is a description of a political system. the group that is implementing this system is also referred to as the NWO. the political system is NOT capitalism. it is fascist totalitarianism(....that's bad, btw).
i'm guessing you already know that, though, and are just being silly for fun.

jfk was against the nwo. so was fdr. hoover was an NWOer, and one of the conspirators that arranged jfk's death.

remember, there is nothing 'new' about the nwo.

it's not too late for 'us', yet. we will have to actually shed the light of truth on the majority of the populace to effectively 'fight' back.
this means taking back individual sovereign rights, for one.
returning the 'fed' back to the people.
hanging a bunch of high treasonous criminals.

then having a really big party.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't think that China or Russia or any other major power is against the NWO. why? Because the same bankers who control all the money in Europe and the U.S. also have control in Russia and China. The Russian Revolution in the early 20th century was a banker-led revolution to get rid of the monarchy that stood in the way. And the quote above by Rockefeller regarding China's monetary arrangements makes me think that the bankers have taken China as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
IMO billybob's got it right. The NWO is the modern manifestation of a conspiracy and socio-spiritual agenda that has been going on for thousands of years, starting around the days of the Tower of Babel or maybe even earlier. The NWO is the fruition of a grand plan, the stepping stones of which have been the engineering of every major war, communist revolution, political shift, stock-market crash, depression, political assassination, corruption of religion, and world-influencing event since J.C. was around and before.

Russia's communist revolution was engineered, and so was China's, as was WWII, just as terrorism is engineered today. The forces behind the whole thing needed an enemy to cause mass militarization in the West, in particular the U.S. so that she could be used as the sword and the fall guy in the final stage of the plan. China is just another puppet in the illusory Punch and Judy fiasco that we all think is international politics and wrangling. Putin, Bush, Hu Jin Tao, and all the rest all work for the same puppetmasters, although whether they are aware of it is another matter.

And now, terrorism is the new motivator. China and Russia and the U.S. and Israel and the EU's imperialist, thinly-disguised power, land and oil grabs, unification moves, and flagrant disregard for public opinion are sure-fire signs that the final stages of the plan are not very far off at all.

The last step, probably designed to institute one-world religion, will be an E.T. scare. The three Hegelian phases, outlined by Albert Pike if memory serves me correctly, are Commies > Terrorists > Aliens. The aliens one will probably come after nuclear war, international chaos/famine/disease, and 80% population reduction. The survivors will be helpless, starving, terrified and shell-shocked, desperate for anything to save them. Then along will come the A.C. with a message of hope and a new, empowering religion to set us free and find the "god" within us, etc etc...

An old Chinese curse is, "May you live in interesting times." Well, my guess is that the next 7 years are going to be the most interesting of times since God & Co. jump-started our DNA to create those first two figleaf-wearing, apple-eating retards who kicked off the whole sha-bang.

[edit on 2005-7-25 by wecomeinpeace]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join