It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone who can help find where the SAS are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello,
I am new to this site and am hoping to find some info. My boyfriend is in her majesty's special air service, 1st intel brigade and he was stationed in seattle for awhile. He shipped out on the 4th of July and I have not heard a word since. I am hoping to find out if any one knows where they might have gone and how I can get in touch with him.
thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i am sorry but i believe all sas operations are strictly secret..so i think u will know when he gets back by him coming back...i think?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You may wish to try contacting the 1st Signals first.

you will have look up the uk code. but i believe its 44 and minus the first 0

they can be reached on this number. 01908 638512

I have a feeling you maybe in for a unpleasant surprise my dear.

good luck.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Heratix,
I would be very carefull revealing personal information of that kind, to include information of previous postings of any personal from the SAS when there is currently a war still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in consideration of the recent events n Britain.
In addition I think your current relationship if its exists with this SAS member will proceed no further, trust me you certainly aint going to end up marrying him or see him again by poting things like these.
To be honest can we trust that you are who you say you are, seems very unlikely, secondly if you are can you be sure of his authenticity, even if tat is true to be fair hes probably got a "girlfriend" in most of his posted places? how much do you trust him? Are you really sure he aint just say a cook in a unit? (nothing wrong with that though!) doing the usual guy thing of exageratting or creating a fantasy to impress you?

I suggest to contact the unit directly at Hereford England Uk and have a message passed on to him. He will get it within a couple of days wherever he is if hes not operationaly in the field at the moment. He can then contact you if he so chooses. No disrespect, for the continuation of your relationship, both your and his safety, and in the best interests of ATSN IMHO this is not the place to make these sort of enquiries.

Regards Elf.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The above posters are correct. They will not release any details of any active SAS operation to anyone, including spouses and definately not girlfriends (no offense intended).

Your BF will get in touch when he can, but more than likely you will only hear from him when he returns as I should imagine he has strict protocols governing such things.

Unfortunately, it is the nature of the beast. At least you know he is in the SAS, rather than being a spook and lying about where he works and then dissapearing on "business trips".

If you love him, then this is something you will have to get used too, but rest assured he is doing a great service and it is something we are all proud of and grateful for.

Hope he is safe and that he returns in full health.

Best wishes

Stu

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
First check the bushes and trees outside Tony Blair's residence.

If he's not there, then check the tubes, he might be excecuting electrictians.

Those are the only places I can think of off the top of my head.

Just out of curiosity, why would the SAS be in Seattle?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
First check the bushes and trees outside Tony Blair's residence.

If he's not there, then check the tubes, he might be excecuting electrictians.

Those are the only places I can think of off the top of my head.

Just out of curiosity, why would the SAS be in Seattle?

That was quite funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Heratix,
I would be very carefull revealing personal information of that kind, to include information of previous postings of any personal from the SAS when there is currently a war still in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in consideration of the recent events n Britain.

hmmm..i didnt reveal any personel information..u sure u aint mistaking me for some1 else on this forum??

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think elf got you mixed up with the thread author Heratix.

Prolly meant ohiostate.

I noticed that too.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Heratix,
In addition I think your current relationship if its exists with this SAS member will proceed no further, trust me you certainly aint going to end up marrying him or see him again by poting things like these.
To be honest can we trust that you are who you say you are, seems very unlikely, secondly if you are can you be sure of his authenticity, even if tat is true to be fair hes probably got a "girlfriend" in most of his posted places? how much do you trust him? Are you really sure he aint just say a cook in a unit? (nothing wrong with that though!) doing the usual guy thing of exageratting or creating a fantasy to impress you?

I suggest to contact the unit directly at Hereford England Uk and have a message passed on to him. He will get it within a couple of days wherever he is if hes not operationaly in the field at the moment. He can then contact you if he so chooses. No disrespect, for the continuation of your relationship, both your and his safety, and in the best interests of ATSN IMHO this is not the place to make these sort of enquiries.

Regards Elf.

Thats a bit harsh Elf. For all we know they could have been together for a long time, hardly like having a girl in every port, is it? She is well within her rights to post this on here and is not compromising herself or the security of her BF.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sad, really is... Sorry, but i don't think that even this site has that kind of intel to find out were he is... But don't give up, I bet that somebody here has the right connections... And I'll bet that he's ok... Cos I've read a lot about SAS, and they are the best...In one operation in Oman 1958-1959 SAS lost 3 soldiers, ans the enemy over 300... Try to call to the gov... maybe they can help...

But the basic thing is, that he's a special force soldier, and they can't tell you were he is just because he is in the special force... Now because he's in the 1st intel it's most likely that he isn't in cobat... (intelligence) So most likely he's in a country (nowbody knows were) training... Cos' nowdays the special forces don't raid a place in a country in the macho way... they get in the city as original citizens, and collect the needed gera at place... But because you said that he was shipped of (with many other soldiers), we can presume that he just went of in some kind of a training thing...

Might be I'am wrong...

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't want to hear another whiny thing about Karl Rove from anyone!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
His parents or next of kin will have been given contact information. Ask them for it -- and the next time you hear from him, ask how to contact him through channels.

My son was in the Navy, on a sub, for six years. They ran a number of secret missions and we would not hear from him for months. While we could send messages to him (very short ones, via email, limited number of topics) he was limited in what he could tell us and the number of times he could contact us.

Sorry. I know it's hard on you. We had it worse during Vietnam, when it wasn't possible to call servicemen and the only communication was the occasional tape or letter that they could get in the mail.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohiostate416
My boyfriend is in her majesty's special air service, 1st intel brigade and he was stationed in seattle for awhile. He shipped out on the 4th of July and I have not heard a word since.

Nothing like the charm of a barstool SEAL, or SAS member for that matter. It's SOP for members of these elite units to refrain from divulging their association unless plying the wares of the night's pursuit... In that case, everyone is a member. I would submit that the secret detachment of SAS was withdrawn from Seattle due to Starbuck's inability to make a "proper tea."

Good luck with your search, but I fear that your "boyfriend" has moved on to other "missions," ones requiring a myriad of personas...

Pickup Monkeys, not just for the same old lines anymore...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Try the London metro...

top topics

join