It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving posts to new forum breaks counts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I noticed that when the posts regarding 9/11 were moved to the new forum (118) they all lost their ability to show up in the most viewed most replied lists.

Was this intentional?

Only reason I noticed is because I developed the lazy habit of simply watching the list on the left to see if any new responses were in the 757 thread waiting to be read/replied to.

It appears that all the topics within forum/118/ have retained their viewed and replied stats and this made me curious as to whether or not they were now in a forum that was considered "not worthy" of being in any lists.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The thread should still be in your MyNEW list. That's how I keep up with new replies to threads I'm watching.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
CatHerder, have yo gone to your MyATS page end edited it to include the new forum?

If think you will have to go through and say YES for the new 9/11 forum
(and any other forum you'd like to include)

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
CatHerder, have yo gone to your MyATS page end edited it to include the new forum?

If think you will have to go through and say YES for the new 9/11 forum
(and any other forum you'd like to include)

No no, I meant the "most viewed" and "most replied to" lists on the left of the page (for everyone). It appears that whatever was wrong with it yesterday has been resolved today and 5 or 6 of the "missing" top threads are back. If it was a function of MyATS then somebody (admin) went and fixed it for me. I barely use MyATS features. Heck, I don't even know the steps to get an ATS email account, and it's not obvious through anything I found in my massive (4 or 5 minute) search a couple days ago.

Thanks though!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I dunno...

I see it as first on the list of Most Viewed.

Most Viewed Threads
9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon (331391)

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah they are now, but any threads from the 9/11 7/7 forum were not there for a couple days. Perhaps it was just the way XMB updates its lists. No biggie.

new topics

top topics

join