It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fire in the Sky.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just seen the film Fire in the Sky, again, and though its a good film and it raises lots of questions, one thing always puzzles me. Why did the aliens drop Travis back to Earth so close to home? The craft was full of dead bodies so it seems they didnt care much for human life. Why be so nice to Travis?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
because it is a movie and this thread belongs in the Movie forum of BTS.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Cos its about UFO's I am putting it here.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
thats a really good question to point out Mcphisto

perhaps you just shown the inconsistancy
maybe

lol frosty ur always being a jerk lol

heres some quotes to show u how frosty is being unfair

Mcphisto
"Why did the aliens drop Travis back to Earth so close to home? The craft was full of dead bodies so it seems they didnt care much for human life. Why be so nice to Travis? "

Frostys eloquent reply
"because it is a movie "

wow what a exercise in mental power!

the movie was allegedly based on a "true story" so i personally believe his question is relevant to this forum

i personally think mcphisto found a inconsistancy in the movie which could prove it a hoax
it may even be a disinformation movie to scare people about aliens

make us think aliens are mean and stuff
just a thought

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
yes it based on a true story
thats freaky

[edit on 24-7-2005 by HDD09]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What happened in the movie was different than Travis's own version of the story.

www.ufoevidence.org...

According to this, he encountered both grey types and nordic types and no dead bodies.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Based on a true story does not mean a true story.

Hollywood added all the gore and stupid facts to make a lot of $$.

Travis told everyone nationally during his promotional talk-show circuit that he did not actually recall very much of being on the craft those five days, and was never hurt by the aliens. The dead bodies and needle in the eye thing were all made up.

My own alien contacts told me that Travis and his friends happened on the craft there by chance. Travis immediately approached it and was affected by a beam of light that was pointed at the ground from the craft. Travis got hurt by accident before the alien people realized he was there and could move away.

Travis' friends fled, leaving Travis unconscious on the ground. So the alien people picked him up and took care of him until he was ok to put back down. And he was not put down naked either.

Chance encounters like this are very rare. None of the alien races go around looking for random humans to pick up, and they use great care to avoid any accidental meetings.

You may not know what the aliens are like, but you've GOT to know what the media is like. Come on, be serious.

The alien races in this incident were two races who work closely together. One of them is an advanced race of humans of the same genetics we have, but from their own world, and the other race is small with white skin and large black eyes, who are not "greys." Members of both races are depicted on my site.

There is no real alien race that is who humans call "Nordics." The race was completely fabricated out of thin air, not based on any real encounter with a race. But the description happens to somewhat fit both adult hybrids and the race of humans that visits Earth. So when humans encounter these beings, they often assume and refer to them as Nordics.

[edit on 7/24/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah, that part of the movie was added for suspense and was not what really happened. Otherwise it would of made a dull movie

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
you say your "alien contacts" do you belive you are in contanct with them telepathically?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
klain

Yes, telepathically at all times, and physically at specific times for certain encounters.

My husband Jack and I work together with alien life. Our encounters are advanced and progressive. Our main contacts are the leaders of the organization of all races that are visiting Earth.

Our five children also have encounters, though not to the extent we do. Theirs are more like Jack's and mine were when we were their ages, but they have the benefit of parental guidance and understanding that we did not. If and when they want, they will have the opportunity to work creatively with the alien races.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the vote of confidence Muzzleflash. Also thanks to Junkheap for pointing out what should have been obvious to me about Hollywood. But what really interests me is Earth Sister's contacts. How do you contact the aliens and do you get to see them? On your web-site you have clear drawings of your friends, so have you met them at all?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Mcphisto

Yes, I see them and meet them. They are as alive and physical people as we are. However, we are biologically so different that we cannot normally share the same atmosphere. Most alien-human contact is not physical. One or both parties (or all parties of multiple races) must be out of body.

This fact is one of the greatest reasons for so much human confusion over our personal contact with advanced life. Though we can fathom and accept their advanced technologies when we witness them, it is the natural abilities of advanced life that has us assuming wild and crazy things. Humans do not consider the spiritual nature of all life yet, not even our own.

top topics

join