It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new approach?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am just now getting into this game and haven't read every post here yet. But maybe we are approaching this wrong.

Black-

Being of the color black, producing or reflecting comparatively little light and having no predominant hue.
Having little or no light
Very dark in color
Soiled, as from soot; dirty
Evil; wicked
Cheerless and depressing; gloomy
Being or characterized by morbid or grimly satiric humor
Attended with disaster; calamitous
Deserving of, indicating, or incurring censure or dishonor
Appearing to emanate from a source other than the actual point of origin. Used chiefly of intelligence operations
Disclosed, for reasons of security, only to an extremely limited number of authorized persons; very highly classified

Labyrinth-

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't understand, aren't you going to post the various definitions of Labyrinth?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It cut off my post, I don't know why.

continued

Labyrinth-

An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.
Labyrinth Greek Mythology. The maze in which the Minotaur was confined.
Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction: a labyrinth of rules and regulations.
Anatomy.
A group of complex interconnecting anatomical cavities.

Couldn't the name black labyrinth only refer to the principal of the game and not mean anything else?

In the translation of the latin, autumn. Maybe not the season. Maybe a place, a thing, a book. Or fall....

I think the mathmatical aspects of the picture need to be explored more. I am looking in to that, if I find anything I'll post.

Nothing ground breaking, but the autumn thing.....

new topics

join