It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer's weeklong CSETI training seminar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post,

Has anyone ever gone to a weeklong CSETI training seminar with Dr. Steven Greer?
Ambassador to the Universe Trainings

I was just wanting feedback if anyone has participated in these events. I’m wanting to go sometime in the future.

Has anyone attempted to contact ET spacecraft on their own or in a group?

Thanks in advance
TABASCO

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
About 7 years ago my brother did, and they went to Gulf Breeze, Florida. I'm not sure if that was under the same program that you mention here, but I think so. They did see some lights, and my brother was thrilled. In that setting, my brother said that Dr. Greer had some amazing experiences to talk about. My brother said it was something he'll never forget, and would do it again in a minute.

Ever notice how "matter of fact" Dr. Greer is in the DP video? Well, apparently this doesn't come without just cause, and I really can't say more than that, for Dr. Greer shared a special secret with my brother, who then shared it with me. And I have kept it, though I would love nothing more than to say it here and many other places. Dr. Greer knows more than he will admit publicly, and if you have the bucks, you probably won't regret going.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i wouldnt mind going but i dont got the cash i wanna know wat dr greer said tell me plz i wont tell nobody lol

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
oh i figured out the secret! lol i think

dr greer was told by the Govt to do this disclosure thing!
it makes total sense too because i already suspected that

***thats my theory to what he said****

hes a govt agent lol

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanks True American for your feedback. Dr. Greer and his "matter of fact" demeanor was what I noticed first. I have heard him on several interviews and he really does have conviction for what he is talking about. I have read both of his books and watched the four-hour witness video as well as the 2001 National Press Club Press Conference Video. I found all of this to be credible.

True American is your brother involved and teaching you or others what he was taught? Has he ever put into practice what he learnt from Dr. Greer on his own?

I’m asking because I’m interested in doing this.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TABASCO
True American is your brother involved and teaching you or others what he was taught?

Well, what Dr. Greer told my brother is not something like in the sense you're thinking, like a teachable system or something. It has to do more with Greer's own personal experiences.

Originally posted by TABASCO
Has he ever put into practice what he learnt from Dr. Greer on his own?

I suppose, in an indirect sort of sense.

But I will leave you with this thought: Many believe, but some know. When you don't know, all you can do is believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
so dr greer can summon ufos or something?

weird!!

how does profit yahweh tie into this lol

u said "teachable system"

that reminds others mentioned he 'summons ufos'
or calls them down

its all too weird lol
can he really summon them? lol

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are the meetings always held in Gulf Breeze ,FL?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nevermind , I just looked at the link provided..

new topics

top topics

join