It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
not logos tested DO NOT INSTALL
Hardware and software products displaying the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo have been tested for compatibility with Microsoft Windows operating systems through use of Microsoft-provided testing procedures. For the best performance, Microsoft recommends using hardware products that display the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo on the external packaging and on the device itself.
Software for hardware products with the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo has a digital signature from Microsoft, indicating that the product was tested for compatibility with Windows and has not been altered since testing. For the latest updates, including security fixes, service packs, new Help files, and device drivers, see Windows Update in Help and Support Center. You may also want to contact the hardware vendor directly and ask for a device driver that has met the Designed for Microsoft Windows XP logo requirements.
To set file signature verification options:
1. Open System in Control Panel.
2. On the Hardware tab, click Driver Signing.
3. Under File signature verification, click:
• Ignore to allow all device drivers to be installed on this computer, regardless of whether they have a digital signature.
• Warn to display a warning message whenever an installation program attempts to install a device driver without a digital signature. This is the default behavior for Windows.
• Block to prevent an installation program from installing device drivers without a digital signature.
Originally posted by RANT
VERY helpful makeitso! THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for your recent mail to the Bluetooth SIG. The Bluetooth SIG
is a trade association and as such, we do not make, manufacture, or sell
products. Because we have over 3000 member companies - all of which are
implementing the technology in products varying from USB adapters to
cars to medical devices - it is virtually impossible for us to give
technical support or product suggestions.