It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do soul mates exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
In my opinion we have been delt many different fates. Life is a gigantic "read-your-own adventure". I think depending on what your zodiac is...or how old your soul is, you will encounter a number of people in your lifetime that will either put you on a path closer to the source or further, you will learn or you will make the same mistakes. I honestly think if you love someone very much you can change fate. If you would sacrifice your entire existence for that one person,
and live out that one memory of her (or him) for eternity....you know your in love...that's real love....that's how I feel....boohoo who gives a flying farkle....

Being in love is dangerous, love is like a demon trying to steal your soul, hopefully for the better right!?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Do soul mates exist?

In my case I married the Spandex Monster and lost the will to live

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What's wrong with spandex, isn't that the "in" thing. I mean c'mon, get with it guys.....it's hammer time!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This happened a few years ago.i had visions of this girl in my dreams and the day later i saw her and well we began talking in school and now three years later she is my g/f and it became official fourth months later

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gothica91
This happened a few years ago.i had visions of this girl in my dreams and the day later i saw her and well we began talking in school and now three years later she is my g/f and it became official fourth months later

That s so weird and also really nice

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ive been with mine for almost 4 years. Call me silly, but we even shared a past life together. Souls mates do not have to mean you will be with that person, in a romantic way. A soul mate is one who is your balance. They complete you in a way, that noone else can,sorry for getting cheesy, but they are the Ying to your yang. For instance, one day you may be so angry, but they are able to calm you down, you will have many trials together, and ultimately happy. They are not your carbon copy, but the version you wish you were, IE a man will have a soulmate that represents the female side of him and vice versa.

One good example is Myself and my other half, he is soft spoken, kind of shy,reserves his words, and aside from when he was jumped 3 weeks ago, which btw he knocked 3 guys down and made it out with a slight shiner , has never gotten into a fight. Me on the other hand, am crazy. I speak my mind in living color,have come home on more than one occasion with a shiner for fun when I was younger, joined the army because I wanted to go to war. And hate being home. Just some examples, but when I am depressed he's happy, and tries to cheer me up, it goes both ways.

You will perhaps find your souls mates in this life, however some do not, and it's sad, you live your entire life always searching, but never finding. That is because it is not your time, when you are ready to meet, you will, when youre ready, whether this life or the next.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join