It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News: Britian Says Man Killed by Police Had No Tie to Bombings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After all, the man that the police officers chased and shot to death in London is a brazilian!!!

www.nytim es.com
LONDON, July 23 - Scotland Yard admitted Saturday that a man police officers chased and shot to death at point-blank range in front of horrified subway passengers on Friday had nothing to do with the investigation into the bombing attacks here.
Laudemar Aguyar, press officer for the Brazilian Embassy in London, said Saturday night that he had been in touch with Scotland Yard about the slain man's identity after receiving "a large number of inquiries" from reporters, both in the British and the Brazilian press.

Senior investigators and officials of the Metropolitan Police said the man was believed to be South American; it was not known whether he was Muslim. No explosives or weapons were found on the man's body after the shooting, police officials said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Related News Links:

[edit on 23-7-2005 by crustas]

[edit on 23-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yep, just heard this on the radio.

I can't blame the guy for running. Several plain clothed men with high powered rifles come after you, would you run? I know I would.

Why did they feel the need to shoot him again? Because he had wires coming out of his bag? Wasn't he an electrician?

I'm disgusted by it. If this is what the world is turning into, I don't think it's for the best. Police can just shoot a man point blank into the head 3 times and he wasn't even a terriost.
National ID Cards? How's that going to stop a guy from blowing himself up on a train?

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Nventual]

join