It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is isreal at war with london and egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i have point out before how the london bombing seems more like a inside job. by way of pushing other nations to do your dirty work.
one of the things i pointed out was how uk burned isreal days before the bombing in london.

Sharon Grants Egypt Military Rewards in Sinai, Is Outmaneuvered by a Secret UK-Egyptian-Palestinian Gas Transaction
www.debka.com...

then london gets bombed.

i pointed out the lavon affairto show they done things like this before
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

and now egypt gets bombed days after london
www.cnn.com...

i point to the motto of mossad
"By way of deception, thou shalt do war".

i dont give london clean hands in this because they know how isreal is they most likly push isreals bottons. knowing they would bomb there nation so that they and the us could use this to take away our rights.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its possible that Mossad can do this but what if they where caught out and it was proved Israel did these things. The world would turn against them ,so i think its just Jew bashing. Israel has a friend called Britain who is receiving the same treatment as they have had to endure .To me the suicide bombers and their friends will be targeted as the Isralis do it extinction.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Israel is a scary military, in my opinion. MI5, CIA, N15 are docile to that secret influence.

And I even suggest being a little uneasy mentioning it simply because I feel their that dangerous to even comments.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
LOL, Lets get back to the Palestinian conspiracy. Israeli Mossad, hypnotizes Palestinians to blow themselves up so the world will view them as terrorists. There never were any terrrorist actions in Israel, they were all PSYOP schism's, and all the people who lost kids, moms and dads, were fake videos that Mossad had concocted along with HAMAS, and McDonald's.

How about this, No, Israel is not at war with London. The Egyptian war with Israel ended in 1973. Terrorist groups are hell bent to destroy Israel, and so are the surrounding Arab nations; if they could only muster the firepower to do so. Any other questions?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ive said it before ,

I believe israel is trying to get western worlds/civilizations to hate the arab population because israel wants to be incharge of the middleast.

The quicker the civilised world labels the arab countries terrorist states, and bombs then into seclusion, the quicker israel takes the podium.

They bombed american embassies in Egypt before, and when one detonated too quickley the americans came to realise israel was performing terror attacks while posing as someone else in order for america to retaliate.

Done it before do it again.

Please refer to the following
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Perhaps they are paving the middle east to be safe for their Jewish Messiah to come (the antichrist) The final and last Blasphemy before the end of time as we know it.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Perhaps they are paving the middle east to be safe for their Jewish Messiah to come (the antichrist) The final and last Blasphemy before the end of time as we know it.

Well if you studied, like a good boy, you'd find that this anti-christ actually brings peace to the middle east, and to the world, before he proclaims himself God. The world is already paved by the U.S. and Europe by then. End of time as we know it? Is that a sci fi movie?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Israel does not declare wars ("By way of deception, thou shalt do war".)
Unless that is with 5 year kids who throw rocks. I really love to see the Israel stripped of all there weapons and go "toe to toe" with Palestine. Stop acting like dogs behind those weapons and figth like real man. Then again you dont wanna loose that land a second time.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Sand_man]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
there is clear facts tro back up this claim how did isreal know london would be bombed. the sent out warnings
www.israelnationalnews.com...

no one pull that sorry race card this is not about jews its about isreal

isreal has a higher body count then Palestinians
im going to say this you wanna know why they pulling out of gaza and why they building that wall. tthe same reason why a boxer brings his arms close before throwing a blow.

they gearing up for war

and remember there motto
By way of deception, thou shalt do war

they will trick us in to fighting there war

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by INFOAGENT_X
im going to say this you wanna know why they pulling out of gaza and why they building that wall.

There's more into this than you think: By pulling out of Gaza they hope to get the palestinians to fight each other for control of Gaza. Which seems to be working

That is deception my friend

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After you cranks got your lobotomies do you feel better?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
its sad it is so hard for people to wake up

[edit on 25-7-2005 by INFOAGENT_X]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is being discussed in numerous places.

I've seen quite a few threads blaming Israel for the aforementioned activities, particularly the bombings in London.

Why not continue the already in progress discussions there?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Israel would have far more to lose than gain by such an operation, even if they we're willing to do it (which I doubt).

If such an operation was ever uncovered, Israel would lose all support from the U.S. and Europe and would likely fall quickly.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
you talk as if isreal has not done this before.
why is it so easy to forget the lavon affair.
isreal bomb us tergets dress like arabs in hopes to get the use to go to war with the arabs. they gave the men who carried out the black ops mission medals. the truth of the matter is isreal would do this they have time and time again.

they shot many us citizens in the face and even ran one over will i bull dozer and even spied on us twice who knows if they have more sies in the white house(henry kissenger) they feeling real powerful at this point and i feel the facts point to them.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by INFOAGENT_X
they shot many us citizens in the face and even ran one over will i bull dozer and even spied on us twice who knows if they have more sies in the white house(henry kissenger) they feeling real powerful at this point and i feel the facts point to them.

Well seems I accidentally left this one open even though it was being discussed in numerous other places anyways. Blaming Israel for everything seems to be a very popular hobby-replacing activity these days.

This thread has wandered off its already redundant topic, so it's now closed.

Oh INFOAGENT_X, a personal note to you, I am disgusted by your charge that any person of Jewish faith working in the White House is an Israeli spy. It might also help you to note that Kissinger has been retired for a while.

Your statement that this isn't about Jews it's about Israel fell on deaf ears when seeing statements like that. Sorry pal, in a nation proud of its diversity not everyone is from where you may want them to be from, and you're not going to question each of their loyalties to fit your post of the day.

Thanks.

top topics

join