It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat thread,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Attention fellow sheep and chat brainwashed ATSers. I have an important announcement to make. The ATS chat is currently..........................UP.Yes you heard it here first ATS chat is now up.

Liah! Chat is dead. DEAD i say!

Just look:

Who's chatting right now on ATS Flash Chat
Skull and Bones Pub:
Illuminati Library:
Area 51:

D-A-I-D. DEAD!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow. I just BOINGED me!

I've been BOINGED by the chat server!

Aieeeee!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
...and now it says: "Error to load client configuration file"

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ok, I look away from the monitor for like 3 minutes to take a phone call and you people have lost it. Everyone back to their cages. Until chat is up we are under marshall law and I am the marshall. 9890........come here, thats right, little closer, come on, little more..............

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
*beats 9890 over the head with news camera*
Your going to be the next ommlett at the Joke police cookout.*see my last post* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Waaa I was just trying to make everyone feel better. Memmy you are lucky you arent barney
Hey I got an idea lets go really psycho about the chat and make the mods raise the drama alert

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
.......yanks the mic and camera from Void and shoves him in a cage. Alright 9890, I am with you. I say we storm the mod/admin forums. They keep us out from there but I think I just found a way in............

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Chats up!

I'm in! W00t!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well everyone knows I run ATS. I am ATS's shadow government now bow down before me.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In agracultural news,
A boy named Jack was arrested today for growing an oversized Marujana plant. Police said that when the boy came in claiming to have been chased by a giant they knew he had to be high. When Jack realised that they were going to arrest him he attempted to climb the Marujana plant, but failed because he was so stoned. Incidently, Jack made bail the next day when he gave the judge a golden goose egg.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Calm children Calm I have returned from my leave of absence!

Chat came back when it heard I was coming back. It was having a hissy fit because I was not visiting it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join