It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat thread,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pantha, you don't have bodily functions???? hmmmmm, this thread could take a nose dive fast...............

Mods must have special bathroom privliges us peasants do not.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well what is a girl to do when someone starts bringing up their usage of kitty litter but to deny any knowledge of such things !

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Majic........I love it, is that your voice? Did you write that. I want more, do you have any more songs?

Yep, yours truly. I've been indulging my artistic side more lately, and it's a hoot.

For more examples of Majic's Ego On Parade, be sure to check out:

Majic After Dark

What, me shy?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok thats it I'm taking it away. Time for you to go find your own. You leech.....quit leeching off me

[edit on 7/23/2005 by 9890]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Chat is down? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should question 9890 about how much of a quack that he is. I SHALL HUNT YOU ALL DOWN!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
In other news, The Puilsbury Doughboy died today from complications produced by repeated pokes in the stomach. He was 72 years old. The Green Giant asked the heavens, "Why do people have to die, yeast of all him?" The Puilsbury Doughboy was described as a person who would "Rise to the occasion, espically when the heat was on." Famous figures came to his wedding, such as, The Green Giant, Betty Crocker, Aunt Gimima, Mrs. Smith and others. His uncle, Poptart, has out lived him. The funeral was held at 3:40 for 20 minutes.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Ok thats it I'm taking it away. Time for you to go find your own. You leech.....quit leeching off me

I like dit better when it read "lech".

The entendres were amusing.

And are we talking abuot leeching kitty litter here?

As in "Dude, don't bogart that kitty litter?"

if so, like whoa.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do not make his funeral less than what it really is. This is a sad time in history. We should have 20 minutes of silence.

EDIT; for spellling AGAIN. Its a conspiracy I tells ya.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'll check it out majic, very nice.

9890......chat will be up sooner or later and then you are mine!!!!

Void.....that post made me really really hungry.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Do not make his funeral less than what it really is. This is a sad time in history. We should 20 minutes of silence.

Or until golden brown.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No memmy no please. what did I do. I promise i wont do it again even though i didnt do it in the first place please dont hurt me.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Do the mods/admins not understand what they have reduced us to????? How much longer must we endure our banishment from chat???? Will the pain ever end???? Will 9890 ever make sense???? Will Void ever join the human race? Who took Pantha's kitty litter???? Majic.....a song to get us through these troubled times please.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Memorialday, mostly likely not.
"Now we go to Voidmaster for the weather. Void?"
I'm here in Spain where the plains are reporting a record drought. The daily rain has not fallen and people are starting to panic. Looting is happening to every other farm here and people are stealing everything*camera shakes* Hey! You can't steal that!*Camera is pulled off of tripod and drops to the ground, camera breaks*

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
please please get any thoughts of 'pantha' and 'kitty litter' out of your heads!
very unbecoming talk!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Its already stuck in our heads. You cant censor me. Well you can but that would cheap and low.

But uhhh....ummmmm.......

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
Majic.....a song to get us through these troubled times please.

[Clears his throat]

Let's see... [taps the mic] Is this thing on? [SQUEEEEAL!]

Whoa, hot mic! Hot mic!

*Ahem*

...and she's buy-y-y-ying gah sta-a-a-a-airway...

... to heavuhhhhhhn.

[The crowd goes wild]

Thank yew very much. Thank yew.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Majic, that was ........................just beautiful

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
*whacks Majiac upside the head with the mike*
Your watching news6. The only station that brings you the funniest news head lines ever.
Humpty Dumpty was murdered on tuesday. The original investigation stated that Humpty lost his balance when standing on a large wall, but new evidence proves otherwise. His mothers fingerprints were found on the only 2 peices of Mr.Dumpty left. "After she knew that we knew Mrs.Dumpty ran for it." Said officer Eggsman of the Joke police. "We ran after her but she scaled a wall and met the same fate as her son."
In other news, the worlds largest ommletts were made at the Joke police cookout, wensday...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Majic, that was ........................just beautiful

Hey, I do encores.

What? Did I just hear someone groan over 9000 miles away?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Attention fellow sheep and chat brainwashed ATSers. I have an important announcement to make. The ATS chat is currently..........................UP.Yes you heard it here first ATS chat is now up.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Muahahaha I'm terribly sorry that laast post was a lie. and now to show my sorriness to you I will now place this carnivourous ear wig into my ear.

Hey it kinda tickles. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join