It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had communication with odd beings or creatures???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i've often wondered if anyone who's ever seen any odd creatures or beings has actually stopped and talked to one ever. Most people will be terrified and try to get away. i'm curious if there is anyone who's tried to talk to any out of the ordinary beings that have confronted them. This could be any type of being, an animal, a animal-like being, a human-like being, etc...

i'd like to hear peoples experiences.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry i guess i didn't specify well enough that's my bad. Could any mods who see this please DELETE THE WHOLE THREAD, not just the post.. Please delete this whole thread.

Thank you. :-)

[edit on 7/25/05 by flipjargendy]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
As a regular of this site I can definitely say I communicate with odd creatures on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I talk to my brother every day. Does that count?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Iv'e had lots of dogs in my life and I have communicated with 2 of them on a level I don't completely understand. I don't think it was telepathically in the classic sence. It was nonverbal feelings more in the empath realm. I was drinking and getting high at the time and i'm sure people will say that it was the beer and herb that caused the feelings. I think however it was the substances that allowed me to open a channel to my dogs that was normally closed in the "normal" world. My GF also said these dogs "talked" to her.

I don't think it's uncommon for pet owners to communicate with their pets in a way that transends language. It might be very subtle body language and facial expressions interpreted as thought transference. Never the less the bond between pets and their keepers is a very special one.

new topics

top topics

join