It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upload your files for other ATS members.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Evening all.

Over time here I have seen a few posts requesting members to upload files (UFO vids etc.) for others to view so I thought this might be of interest, I was trawling the 'net today when I came across this little collection of websites which allow users to upload files. We have Imageshack and Photobucket for images. But here's a few more which allow other formats. There should be something here to suit everyone.

Jak

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great thread JAK!

I think this should be stickied ASAP

I hate it when I have to hunt through a thread with a fine tooth comb looking for the direct links to videos etc related to the subject. Even more irritating are the older threads with broken links and expired movies/urls. Especially the UFO threads.

Thanks again for the thread!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Nice list. Thanks alot. I will need one of those for a big file I want to share.

You forgot www.uploadit.org
They have 2 types of accounts to choose from: free account or pay (Premium) account.

Max. file size:
  • Free: 200kb
  • Premium: 2,000kb (2MB)

Storage:
  • Free: 20 files
  • Premium: 1,000 files

File types:
  • Free: JPEG only
  • Premium: All (HTML pages and web-scripts (.htm, .cgi, .pl, .exe, .php, etc.) are disallowed)

• posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:19 PM
    link   
    You just solved a problem I was having.

If anyone can post a link to some free page/screen capture software it would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:31 PM
    link   
    JAK thank you for this detailed list. I was having a problem sending a file via email now thanks to you I have some options.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:33 PM
    link   
    photobucket.com is another good one as well.

Great idea on the thread, JAK!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:03 AM
    link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
    You just solved a problem I was having.

If anyone can post a link to some free page/screen capture software it would be appreciated.

www.download.com...

FastStone Free Capture (FSCapture) is a free image viewer, editor and screen capture that supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA. With its amazingly smooth and crystal-clear magnifier, every detail of images can be viewed gracefully in full screen without compromising the quality.

I hope this helps anxietydisorder.

Thanks for all the links JAK very very helpfull.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:03 PM
    link   
    AD,
    This is an amazing little program for copying the entire screen or the parts you want.

Snippy

Semper

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:05 PM
    link   
    www.filehostingreview.com... ENJOY

there are 650 file hosters^^
    along with some image hosters & some useful links.You can also rate which hosters are good or bad.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:03 AM
    link   
    I have a 25 minute VHS tape of moon landing footage I came across at my work( I am a 8mm projector technician at a transfer lab). Seems to me its straight from NASA or a employee who pilfered the film. I have no computer skills but I'm sure those links (and my computer geek roommate) will help, thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:35 PM
    link   
    I use these all the time their great programs and their totally FREE.

oRipa Screen Recorder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oRipa Screen Recorder captures your activity on your PC screen. You can record sound from your microphone, speakers or other audio sources into your movie. oRipa Screen Recorder is a effective tool to make training videos.

Free EjoyShot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EjoyShot is an easy to use Windows software to capture and resize game screenshots and display in-game FPS.

Both programs can be found here.

www.ejoystudio.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:15 PM
    link   
    At the risk of sounding like an absolute moron, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to put a picture in the reply boxes. Hmmm... maybe I will try this here and see how it works and if it doesn't, well then I seriously need help...... I really do hope this works... My favorite alien....

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:15 PM
    link   
    Silly me forgot the html thingy.. how silly is that "http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x122/Zaimless/Art/sexyelf.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
    link   
    reply to post by semperfortis

Just tried your suggestion and that tool is awesome! I will use it at work from now on.

Thank you SemperFortis!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:34 AM
    link   
    After reading the recommended links it suddenly occurred to me its like taking your grandchildren to MacDonalds waiting for em to make up there mind while reading the menu.

How do I know which is best? I have so many files and not place to store em or post em.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
    link   
    I am informing to whom reads:
    You want to know the basics.
    There is a lot of information on hand.
    The complexity is beyond imagination.
    Here is the book:
    "The Biggest Secret" (Tomes1&2), D.ICKE.
    Read all, then ask questions.
    This book answers relatively all questions;
    it is the fruit of classified knowledge;
    not to be misinterpreted or underestimated.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
    link   
    Scribd.com is another site, mainly for downloads and uploads of pdf and doc files.

www.scribd.com...

Rapidsearch is a site that lets you search for downloadables from various sites such as Megaupload, Rapidshare.com, Filefactory, Downtown.vc etc

www.rapidsearch.infobind.com...

Rapidshare.com is a file sharing site but does not allow searching for files names, but you can upload to them, download as a free user or a paid user if you have the url of the download.

ssl.rapidshare.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
    link   
    Hey everyone dats on this rite now im new to this but i will get use to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
    link   
    Hey everyone dats on this rite now im new to this but i will get use to it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
    link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join