It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chat Broke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I can't get in, it just keeps saying "connecting"

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
im still connecting to server too.....

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
not working for me either, guess its broke lol.

Im sure it will be fixed as soon as can be,

Form a que at the enterance please. and NO pushing

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Form a que? What in the world is that asala? I just send a question using a form to ask about chat, of course, before I saw this thread. Well, at least the folks that read my "why is chat down" question can chuckle a bit. Ok, now while chat is down and we all wait in a "que", why can't I get my signature line to work???? Buttons, just too many buttons for an old lady to work.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think a que is a line. Its also a letter. Your signature looks like its working to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Since when is que a line? Remind me to have a talk with asala on that one.......

Yeah I think I got it working after all. I sorta took the approach of pushing all the buttons till something happens. My computer guys hate that when I do that but hey, its the weekend and they won't know till monday when all my connections are off line.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ugh...knew something was wrong...
Now then, for all those suffering chat withdrawal(like me), try venturing into reality, it might just work.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Reality? Is that likea Que? I am sorry, but I am not understanding what you mean. Chat is a state of mind that can only be removed by Simon Gray. You know the game.........Simon says.........and if Simon does not say, then you don't do. ( I know, my age is showing)

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't know ARP its to bright out there. I think que is English or something. but then again I could be wrong as usual

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wonder how long before the mods realize we have turned this thread into our little own chat room. I give them say, about another 30 minutes????

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
opps lookes like i mis spelled that, *******Queue*********

is what i ment hehe

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just dont alert them to it. Or we can all modify our posts before they see it. Or I guess just stop chatting. At least they will see what happens to us when we dont get what is needed. So I was right it is a line.

[edit on 7/23/2005 by 9890]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Asala, just say line dear and save the rest of us from looking it up....

9890, I think asala is on to us. If she turns around, quickly start talking about tin foil hats.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont think that will work. Shes probably wearing one right now. Lets just blindfold her and hide her in a closet

EDIT: Holy crap it sure is broken. I left it to see if it would just take a long time to load and it said something about network connection failed then i clicked ok and it is now stuck in a continuous loop between logging in and logging out. Its rather entertaining.

[edit on 7/23/2005 by 9890]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Can't hide asalsa........she can clone herself, I have seen her do it often in chat. Funny, she responds to this thread but I don't see her online.........shes cloaked and getting ready to attack. Runnnnnnnnn

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Now look what you make me do lol....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Im sending you all over to BTS

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Evil asala is here I see..........lol. Fine, we will gather like prisoners of war and march over to your cell on BTS. You can move us but you can't keep us down!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Chat is now UN broke,

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And its all thanks to me. You can pay your respects to me by giving me money. just send it to po box......what? no you cant take me back to the loony house. NOOOO!!!

top topics

join