It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF to research teleportation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
WOW, the paranoia is amazing. The lack of current intellect is obvious and I'm still very unclear what theology has to do with this.

Orsen Wells on steroids and backyard 3rd grade teachers making left field conclusions and comments to make themselves feel good.

Seems it's a good thing the other 99% of us have a life.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
cyberdude your the Last person we can allow to have access to this technology -- LMAO!

your far too smart for OUR good LOL

that pic of magneto on ur avatar is very fitting :

opening the sun on iran omg we would all die

the whole earth would melt or something

after hearing your thoughts; perhaps if we ever get the teleporter to work good; we should have IT (the teleport machine) teleported to the sun lol
so that no one can ever touch it for it makes nuclear weapons look small and weak

but hey; with a mind like that; u may get recruited for a black project some day eh?
they do need all the help they can get these days

Come on, don't pretend you didn't want to be a supervillian when you grew up.

Anyhow now for a few more twisted ideas. One idea is to open up a large portal to Neptune. Just think, 900 mph winds blowing at your opponent's army, now that would blow, no pun intended.

Or figure, take a certain dictator's private toilet, wait for them to do number 2, and well suddenly open a portal right beneath the toilet. Maybe teleport them into an Iranian nuclear reactor once those are finished.

Or wouldn't it be cool if we could just open a portal thousands of feet over the enemies base and then start dropping pennies?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
IMO, the USAF would value teleporting inanimate objects more so then live people.

Think about it. Why have a bomber when you can just teleport the bomb? Why risk a handfull of men, and aircraft that costs in the tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars (or Billion + in the B-2's case)?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Austrian scientists have already managed to 'teleport' a 'sub-atomic particle'.

They did it about 3 years ago and the distance was an amazing 6 to 12 inches.

I honestly cannot remember where it was, or who did it, but I guess that's why the Yanks are going to work on it.

The frightening thing about this is, if they ever get this thing to work, then anybody who wants to kill somebody else can just 'pop up', do the job and then disappear - literally!

It's the stuff of nightmares!

yeah... and i dont really like the ideas of using teleportation in war..cuz that wouldnt be fair.. would be g4y, no point having war..since u can just teleport to where the president are or the VIPs

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by num1
yeah... and i dont really like the ideas of using teleportation in war..cuz that wouldnt be fair.. would be g4y, no point having war..since u can just teleport to where the president are or the VIPs

Thats a good thing. War isn't about being fair. It's about winning, and in most cases winning as fast as possible. Why the hell would you want to play fair and draw out a war for years, causing countless casualties. Instead why not take out any important targets in the first week and be done in a month.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Exactly! In WW2 there was a project to kill Hitler when he was on holiday or something but it was scrapped!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join