It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Interviews UFO hacker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
actually Phood I've metioned it as well because I actually work with classified info. And yes the network is physically seperate from the internet. Just to give you an idea, this network is at least double encrypted with crypto devices govenrment designed. So unless you were able to get your hands on one of the crypto devices and the exact key needed, you wouldn't be able to do anything. this stuff is of course all internal, to prevent people from being able to browse it. I spent 8 years working as a Cryptographer and also working with the intel community. Like i stated before and i will again, this guy is making something up because he knows he's got nothing. He's gotta save face somehow, and since he's gonna be in jail for a long time he probably wants to make money off this story as well.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hacking government and military system can get your arsed nailed as a terrorist. I dont know about US laws, but hacking government and military system can result in you facing terrorism charges within the UK (im not sure if its the same in the America)

He is a super hacker cause he downloaded a program of the internet, which done all the work for him? pfft...he isn't a super hacker.

You dont even need to be a super hacker to hack a government system, its not even hard. Anyways, all the government top secret data is under a blanket of encryption that takes hours to crack.

I use to be heavily involved in the "underground scene", but the reason why i and most stopped is because you can face terrorist charges for doing certain things. The was an idiot for trying to gain beyond top secret information on a system that is heavily monitored. If he was a super hacker, he would of covered his tracks...

[edit on 30-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He is under the control of his attorneys right now. If he did save any photographs of ufo's, I'm sure the government has retrieved them by now. Unfortunately, he probably won't ever talk.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But 'cool hand luke' will be doing serious time if convicted. Giving that on air interview may have sealed the man's coffin.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dallas, so true, he wrote the book on how to ruin your legal chances. I hope they go light on him. Another sad feature of this story is that we didn't get to see any of the ufo material he got to see.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBeilever16
If i got caught hacking into the governments computers and knew i would spend the rest of my life in jail i would say some crazy # like that just to raise HAvoc

Precisely. Gets caught red handed so the least he could do is inflame the interest of UFO conspiracy theorists to rally for him. Won't do anything for him, but raise the prosecutions case against him.

I guess the fun comes when people start fabricating or hoaxing up faked docs, images, and names. I can feel the caustic theories being brewed up already. The community needs this kind of nuttiness every once in a while.
Sure it does.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by nullster]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You can find a recent Channel 4 interview with him here. Unfortunately it doesn't go into the UFO allegations, but it does reveal how he managed to get into the systems. He says he's no master hacker.

Seems pretty straight to me. The US government accuses him of lots of damage to make his offence extraditable, but, as usual, offers no evidence.

Ho hum.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I find it highly amusing that so many people here slate him and yet I've seen the very same people post in Disclosure topics "wishing" for just the slightest piece of evidence to fall into their laps.......ironic....

I'm not saying what he did was clever, nor the best way to go about things, but to be honest, at least he did something. Granted that something was profoundly stupid and has landed him in trouble, but he did it. He actually did something pro-active (ok and illegal....) in his personal thirst for knowledge on possible UFO's.

/Devils advocate mode off !

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I decided to do a little "hacking" of government computers, focusing on two specific TCP/IP ports which are often left unsecured with no password requirement, and therefore open to uncontrolled use. What I was able to discover is both astounding and frightening!!

Bear in mind that these are not just my recollections of the content of these servers, but are actual material cut-and-pasted! from the areas I was examining (which I cleaned up a bit so they could be read easily).

Unfortunately, I forgot to write down the actual addresses of the servers I was able to enter.

Also, since I don't smoke dope, I was forced to rely on the use of Lonestar to reach a proper level of inebriation and #3 Daughter was begging to use the computer to ICQ her out-of-town boyfriend, so I couldn't spend the time I wanted on the project. Even so, the results are impressive:

"For over 30 years, the Air Force has used Anti-Gravity garments to protect aircrews..."
"This infrastructure includes (something, something, something) consisting of terrestrial and non-terrestrial components."
"The aliens stated that 16 additional individuals had been left behind."
"...use of non-terrestrial resources..."
"The aliens were removed and appeared to be in good health."
"...actively exploring non-terrestrial options."
"...until a determination is made, the Attorney General shall provide for the custody, care, safety, transportation, and other needs of the aliens."
"...built for humans for nonterrestrial use."
"Nonterrestrial environments are of major interest to the Office..."
"An antigravity device has been demonstrated using single-crystal prisms."
"Information was obtained through interviews with the aliens."

And this computer program listing just sent chills down my spine!!

/* use a "spring-mass-damp" system of terrain follow */
flock[j].PZv = flock[j].PZv - .01 * (flock[j].PZ - (MAX(terrain_z,0.) + 2.*(float)j/NUM_PLANES+.3)) - flock[j].PZv *.04;
/* U-turn if fly off-world */
if (flock[j].PX < 1 || flock[j].PX > GRID_RANGE - 2 || flock[j].PY < 1 || flock[j].PY > GRID_RANGE - 2) flock[j].Pazimuth += M_PI;

There were some pictures, too, like some plans I found of a Warp-Drive ship, but I guess I was too wasted to remember how to save them.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No, no, no.

The second part looks like part of some flight simulation code. nothing to do with aliens I´m afraid.

Well, next time write down the servers would ya?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
New article....

I was just hunting UFOs.....

"My main thing was wanting to find out about UFOs and suppressed technology," he said insisting his intention was not to cause damage. "I wanted to ... find out stuff the government wouldn't tell you about."

He said he came across a group called the "Disclosure Project," which had expert testimonies from senior figures who said technology obtained from extra-terrestrials did exist.

One NASA scientist had reported that the Johnson Space Center had a facility where UFOs were airbrushed out of high-resolution satellite images. So, he hacked in.

"I saw what I'm convinced was some kind of satellite or spacecraft but it was manufactured by no means I have ever seen before -- there were no rivets, no seams, it was like one flawless piece of material. And that was above the Earth."

[edit on 28-4-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join