It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Interviews UFO hacker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So called british superhack Gary McKinnon claims to have discovered that the United States possess a secret fleet of spacecraft. He claims the United States has successfully reversed engineered alien anti-gravity propulsion systems. He also claims that he discovered lists of American personnel and the names of these secret craft.

BBC Interview

[edit on 23-7-2005 by danwild6]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OMG it's in the BBC!!!!!Goes haywire

Edt:i JHave Lan and i am unable to stream it.Can someone record it and host it plz plzp plz

[edit on 23-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would warthog but could you explain to me the steps involved I'm kind of a newbie

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dont worry i fxed it and OOO i am going ballistic
ps:My pop is also hearing but dosen't know the ufo connection.Waits for the word ufo to come up.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
danwild6 could you change your topic title to "BBC interviews ufo hacker!!!"

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Done warthog this is probably a better title, thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
GREAT thread!! Change the topic to something more exclamatory! lol, just kidding. But this is really an amazing event. A hacker actually admits to discovering projects in the U.S military/government computer systems that the U.S has fleets of spacecraft? and that it also has finally reversed engineered anti-gravity propulsion after many decades? Very credible, but sadly... he now has 70 years in jail. lol

I don't think he'd waste 70 years of his life just to tell us a fake little story.

Thats my opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for your post Zeta this definately an amazing breakthrough. I personally doubt that the brits will extradite him after all like he said this is barely even a crime in britain and they have to concern themselves with the conditions in which Mr. McKinnon would be held. It also depends on what the extradition treaty between the UK and the US says. And hopefully this will be a wake up call to the pentagon regarding the security of their networks.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You're probably right, but if this means security, Bush will just admit new laws and take more liberties to 'protect' his country >_>... which would be bad.

But, hopefully this Mr.McKinnon, is opening a new door of understanding at what the governments are really doing without us knowing. I specifically mean to the UFO and spacecraft areas. I mean, we could be highly technological for all we know, the public just doesn't get the best part of it.

If I remember correctly, someone once said (it was posted in an ATS thread, I forget which) that the U.S and/or other governments already had high-tech spacecrafts capable of inter-stellar travel and unfortunately, the public didn't know about it. They had fleets, in fact...could this hacker be proving this?

If so, what kind of world do we live in?

Nothing I hate more than a plain bold lie.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow, really good interview. This man is a hero, not a criminal, I hope he is not extridited and some of the evidence that the US gov. has been holding back to the public is revealed.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You're probably right, but if this means security, Bush will just admit new laws and take more liberties to 'protect' his country >_ >... which would be bad.

I guess I should chose my words more carefully. I'm just worried that some of the other hacks that have gotten a look at this info don't have the same ethics and morality.

But, hopefully this Mr. McKinnon, is opening a new door of understanding at what the governments are really doing without us knowing. I specifically mean to the UFO and spacecraft areas. I mean, we could be highly technological for all we know, the public just doesn't get the best part of it.

I try not to get to excited to quickly I mean honestly most of the public doesn't take UFO's and related material seriously even though study after study has shown that most people believe in there existence. I guess people don't consider it that important. I believe we are much more technologically advanced than is generally known I mean if you look at the works of Nikola Tesla and Thomas Townsend Brown you've got to wonder what is sitting in those hangers at area 51. The military classified most of the forementioned mens scientific works. Some they've had for over a century.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
If so, what kind of world do we live in?

Nothing I hate more than a plain bold lie.

Well...the lame excuse they would use is "It's for National Security (raisin)...I mean reason..."

What happened to this hacker, I think that's the price a person pay when they reveal the truth about our government...without permission.

I think they are about to reveal something to the public tough...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
So called british superhack Gary McKinnon claims to have discovered that the United States possess a secret fleet of spacecraft...BBC Interview

Is there a transcript of the interview?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thats a great interview I think he sounds pretty genuine! I'd heard the non-terrestrial officer thing mentioned before which I thought was very interesting but never heard that he'd actually seen a photo of some type of craft just a shame he was to stoned to write some of the information down a quick cut and paste would have done wonders! I do wonder though for all his talk about helping humanity he doesn't seem to have collected to much information to enable him to do it saying hes been hacking pretty much daily since the mid 90's which you would of thought he would have!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Briton Gary McKinnon should have pass the information to other hackers...who would pass it around to others as well....like a domino effect...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Is there a transcript of the interview?

I tried the BBC website but couldn't find a link so e-mailed them to see if they could send me a copy. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's a link to Gary McKinnon's website, after a quick look it seems like the most up to date information on his case. The poor bloke cant even access it himself as he is not allowed to use computers with an internet connction, he has to get all the comments and feedback printed off so that he could read them.
IMO the British government should keep him and give him a job in security, they should do a trade with the USA and give them real threat's to their national security like the terrorist Abu Hazma The Hook etc.

I cant seem to get the interveiw, has anyone got it saved and hosted anywhere? I really want to hear it and would appreciate it tremendously if someone could give me a copy of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Heres some more information

Click here to see Gary McKinnon interviewed by Jon Ronson for The Guardian

This guy is a freaking genius.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Zeta_101]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This man is not a genius he is an absolute moron.

He commited a "hack" anyone of us could have done with the same programs he used.

He was dumb enough to "hack" into low level government machines, mess around, get caught and forget all the info he saw while smoking dope.

Amazing.

He saw nothing special, the government tried to work out a better peace agreement with him and he didnt take it.

Let him rot.

He proved NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If i got caught hacking into the governments computers and knew i would spend the rest of my life in jail i would say some crazy # like that just to raise HAvoc

<<   2  3 >>

join