It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you hate the most?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
and one girl called ashley!!

Sounds like a catfight Oni. Give me some details.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
just a silly little girl who trys to act like a hard person and an adult!

but she tried bully me, and it worked until i thought why should i be scared of her, she wasnt superwoman sso why should i be scared. i stuck up for myself. and i didnt hit her but i stood my ground and i scared the hell out of her and then she never bothered me again.

well karma worked in my favor because she has a baby now and she is only 18 and i am studying business and doing well for myself!

oni x x

ps: i hate her because she put me in so much pain!! x x

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMegan. I, in middle school, predicted she would have a kid before we graduated High School. I was right. She was a whore of whores, she put SPears to shame. She would go to parties and give head for money and more when she got some drinks in her. She thought she was hot and wore skimpy clothes, she wasn't. She thought she was all that, she wasn't. The only person I know personally that if I had the chance to send to hell, or Iraq, or the South, whatever other hellholes you can find, I would.

Also, she is working on her third right now, saw her at a store, didn't even know if it was her just said "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMegan" and she snapped! Thankfully I had already paid for my stuff so I left when she started throwing the candies on the candy rack next to the Conveyor belt. As a friend says... "She is making a small army to take over Canada."

Other then that? Corrupt Politicians, so all but 2-3 republicans and 10-20 democrats. Getting head isn't wrong, but lieing under oath was. If he had just admitted it it wouldn't have been that big a deal. But he went the Nixon way and well, we all know the 228 days of news coverage over it. Need to get third party people in, people who haven't been in power for years and control the universe, people who aren't owned by Big Business(republicans) or special intrest groups(democrats).

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Paris Hilton has got to be at no1 of my list.

Have you ever seen someone so fake? so stuck up? so high on there own fumes they cant even comprehend how pathetic they come across at the camera.
ARRRGHGHHHHHHH.... :bash: :bnghd:

where's a punching bag when you need one.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You know, after reading some of the replies here I had to look inside myself and rethink my hatred towards Britney Spears.

I thought real real hard about it and.....................................................NO, I still have a burning hatred towards that skank!!!!

Peace

Why do you hate Britney?
I mean .. you don t even know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same for all the other britney haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join