It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you hate the most?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wich person over the whole world do you hate the most + why?
Osama Bin Laden and Bush are always very popular in those topics.
yavis

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow... Hate is such a terribly strong word for something like that... But I'd have to say that my hatred is generally geared towards people I know personally, not usually public figures... I do, however, have a serious dislike for Osama Bin Laden, and personally, I have nothing against Bush...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Whom I hate the most... all the A__holes in my life, both past, present and future.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
George Bush and every moron that voted for him and then re-elected him. Osama?? Hell, he's practically a member of the Bush family. I heard a rumor that one of Dubya's daughters is engaged to Osama. I can't prove or disprove it at this time.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hate Britney Spears. I hate her more than Osama and ya mama. I hate her more than words can say. She's always in my face. I hate the fact that she's actually procreating. That means I'll have to hear about her offspring for the rest of my natural life. Never has someone reveled in being a slut whore more than her.

Note to the world: She's not attractive and she's not talented.

Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had!

Ya been took!

Ya been hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

Led astray!

Run amok! (Malcolm X)

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I hate Britney Spears. I hate her more than Osama and ya mama.

Gotta agree with this. She's a talentless pig. And it is scary to think she will have offspring. I hope she has trouble losing the weight after the pregnancy and remains a fat slob for the rest of her life.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yup. I have to agree with the two posts above this one. Politicians and terrorists be darned, crap like Spears spew is destroying the very concept of music.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hate is such a strong word that it is only reserved for a selected few. There is one person that I would hate and her name is Anna. She is real piece of crap. One of those people that use and manipulate people to her bidding and then discard them like a piece of trash. Dirty nasty (ex) heroine addict who help to destroy my marriage and made my old job so unbearable that I had to leave or I was going to kill her. Yeah, I hate that woman with an intense passion and would like to see her dead.
in her mouth.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hate my ex gf "V" the most, and maybe more her not so new bf, my ex friend, so I don't know really who I hate the most, it is so impossible to decide, and I know they did it on purpose, and evil deeds.
They Are evil I hate them.
:bash: these are some interesting thing s that were on my mind and here is the post i made, the lovely couplein the post are them!!!!!

I was proposing to make a duel with firing weapons, in written from but he never answered, I don't know why.

this is me

So I guess this is what I did to calm the situation :w:

also me

this is also what I did then

but this will make me feel good to do

Or I just maybe should

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: no solution and no win situation, for me!!

This hapened 7 years ago and I still hate them and this is not a strong word!!!!!
have I mentioned that they are evil and did that mainly or only to hurt me on puropese to make me feel like an idiot!!!
ok

so

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
George Bush and every moron that voted for him and then re-elected him. Osama?? Hell, he's practically a member of the Bush family. I heard a rumor that one of Dubya's daughters is engaged to Osama. I can't prove or disprove it at this time.

LOL...:shk:

anyway back to the question, I really dont HATE anyone... I mean there are surelly enough people in thsi world that I can't stand, but i wont lower myself to the level of Hatred. I have to litle time in life to waste it with feelings of such nature .

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was so angry and annoyed while writing previous post that I forgot to put a link to where I mentioned what happened on one ocasion then

lovely couple

So it really seems that I hate them very much.
Of course I forgave, but never forgot!!!
yes it made me

I also made a lot of spelling errors, but I don't want to edit it I will lose my temper, definitaly in reading about it and thinking about it.
I dug it deep in my subconscience.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by MankoW]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I hate crybaby Democrats who can't accept that President Bush kicked their butts in 2 straight elections.

They want Bush to fail so badly that they blame him for 9/11, the liberation of Iraq, and now Hurricane Katrina.

They hate Bush so much, that they want more troops dead, and they want America to fail, so they can blame him.

Some may not like this, but I am talking about the hardcore leftists democrats who would love to see the United States of America destroyed.

That is who I hate.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pretty much everyone, mainly just apathy towards others until proven otherwise.

but you dear reader, reading this, I lawvz you.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
BaastetNoir///

i wont lower myself to the level of Hatred. I have to litle time in life to waste it with feelings of such nature .

Yep, I agree with BaastetNoir!

And here is a Saying from an Elder in the third century ......

If you harbor rancor against anybody, pray for him and you will prevent the passion(sin) from being aroused; for by means of prayer you will separate your resentment from the thought of the wrong he has done you.
When you have become loving and compassionate towards him, you will wipe the passion completely from your soul.
St. Maximos the Confessor (Third Century on Love no. 90

IX
helen

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

the liberation of Iraq

Bush "liberated" Iraq?? Wow....where do you get your information, from Dubya himself? If it's so liberated, why are so many of our troups still dying FOR NOTHING and why is Irag's new government such a sham? You are just another brain dead republican that refuses to see what a lousy republican President like Bush can do to destroy this country. Hmmm, the last Democratic Presient was Clinton and he managed to balance the budget while keeping us at pretty good peace with his excellent grasp of foreign policy. Bush has done nothing but fill his pockets and the pockets of his friends and the mega-rich with money made from the blood of our people.

You replican morons are just a bunch of mindless zombies. Get some education before you spew your ignorance!!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Textanyway back to the question, I really dont HATE anyone... I mean there are surelly enough people in thsi world that I can't stand, but i wont lower myself to the level of Hatred. I have to litle time in life to waste it with feelings of such nature .

I totally agree......an awesome statement.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hating people or resentments just gives them space in your head, rent free.

Would you let people you dislike live in your house? See what I mean.

Profound wisdom from the "program."

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah. I don't really 'hate' anyone. That just gives them the power.

Years ago, I hated a boss I had... but these days, instead of hatred, I usually either feel sorry for people or I'm mildly amused by them.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You know, after reading some of the replies here I had to look inside myself and rethink my hatred towards Britney Spears.

I thought real real hard about it and.....................................................NO, I still have a burning hatred towards that skank!!!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i HATE ppl who are cruel to animals, cruel to their fellow man!

bullies, rapists and people who murder ppl for no reason.

and one girl called ashley!!

these people are the only people who i would bother to hate!!

oni x x

top topics

<<   2 >>

join