It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is GOD fair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Does he care everybody in the world? Are we all brothers and sisters?

I have asked this question to a christian, if you answer Yes.

Then I wonder how about those islamic people, they probably have never heard GOD in their whole life, are they doomed to hell?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Rom 2:15 Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
quote///
We were created to live on earth unlike animals who die and disappear with time, but with the high purpose to live with God — not for a hundred years or so — but for eternity!

Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me (Mark 8:34).

quote/The words whoever desires mean that Christ does not compel anyone to follow Him. He has no need of the unwilling ones, but He desires that each person freely follow Him. Consequently, only those who willingly choose the Savior’s path reach the Kingdom of Heaven.

Deny himself

Take up his cross

Follow Me
www.orthodoxinfo.com...

Does he care everybody in the world? Are we all brothers and sisters?
I have asked this question to a christian, if you answer Yes.
Then I wonder how about those islamic people, they probably have never heard GOD in their whole life, are they doomed to hell?

Yes He does care about everyone in the world......BUT we have a choice in life...free will.
No one is doomed to hell......Hell was created for the Devil and his demons..
God knows each person individually(whether people believe this or not ,it is on their own accord)..and so every person will have the oppurtunity to know about God....
the Lord Jesus Himself commanded, "judge not, that ye be not judged" (Matt. 7:1)......as in do not find accusations in someone else, but rather look at your own faults.....
how can we accuse when we ourselves have many faults..

The purpose of our life is constant striving towards righteousness: "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matt. 5:48).
Be perfect meaning 'strive' towards being a good person,do good rather then bad,love those that hate you and I'm sure lot's more...
and those that donot want to listen to what is the truth.....
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (II Thes. 2:10-12).

All People will be judged by God and HOW is up to Him.

IX
helen

new topics

join