It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomans temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Can some one plz explain to me what this means.
i heard a theory about solomans temple and that something lies beneath it of some religious importance. What is solomans temple? what is it that they are talking about?

thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
in this thread...
quote///Solomons Temple will be rebuilt .....The Mosque of Omar stands in that place and it has cracks through the walls ......in order for Solomons Temple to be rebuilt the Mosque will have to go.....and the Fighting in Jerusalem that goes on in modern day is about the Jews gaining authority in around that area of where the Mosque stands!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and also ....
The future of Russia and the End Of the World......
''The Mid-East will become a theater of a war in which the Russians will take place. Much blood will be spilled. The Chinese, with an army of 200 million, will cross the Euphrates and go all the way to Jerusalem. The sign that this event is approaching will be the destruction of the Mosque of Omar, for its destruction will mark the beginning of work by the Jews to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, which was built on the same spot.''.......
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
thanks for the links!

didnt the russian occupation of the mid east already happen? in afghanistan and hence the USA giving them the weapons to fight the russians off or soviets i think they stil where back them? does it mean that the russians will invade again? and also how do we know thats its culture specific? does it speciically say chinese, russian etc etc?

i also would like to know if there are any threads/info on the islamic relevance of solomans temple and also what it means to jews..do the jews knows its a end of world time when they rebuild the temple? or do they not believe in this theory?

any info would be appreciated!

thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Islam and the end of days.......Google
There is quite alot of info........but I wouldn't trust all that is written on the net..........read early writings
Three majour religions,
Jewish
Muslims,and
Christians........all of them await the return of a prophet/prophets eg....Christianity, wait for Elijah(Elias) and Enoch,these two prophets did not die and will come back to warn the world about the Antichrist and the 'end of the world'....
Jews await Prophet Elijah.
The Jews also await for Mashiach....Messiah, who they believe will help build the temple.......google

Islam awaits Muhammed and Jesus Christ(although Jesus Christ will not come a SECOND TIME)

I remember reading about the 'mosque of Omar' having an inscription in Arabic(?)''Welcome Jesus and Muhammed......When both have come,Islam believes that Jesus Christ will tell everyone that Islam is the truth and go to Mecca?

After a third world war....involving Russia and Turkey.......Revelation begins to come evident..
Then all that is written will be fulfilled.
If anyone thinks that I have wronged in my writing above, please correct me.
thanks.
Based on Jewish and Islamic prophecy.

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
no no no, the end of days is going to be ragnarok, when the great serpent that was trying to eat the world tree (yggdrasil) emerges and it eats all of us instead.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

After a third world war....involving Russia and Turkey.......Revelation begins to come evident..
Then all that is written will be fulfilled.

IX
helen

how do you know that it is nationality specific?

thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
How do I know?

well, because the prophecies(more then one state the same)say that this will happen.....also many of the prophecies written have already happened exactly as they were told they would happen.....

I guess one must wait and see for themselves.

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Its rare..but we are in agreement at least in part.

WW3 is not far off and it will involve Turkey.
I also believe Russia is 'likely' in it as 'Magog'.

Also involved is Iran, Ethiopia, Lybia, and the former soviet republics that are now muslim 'stan' republics. Georgia is likely part of this too. (Gomer?)

Notably missing is Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Syria. (I find it odd that syria is missing)

Nations that will object to this invasion are Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Spain, UK, (and the young lions there of) North and South America + Australia.

This may be when the prophecy of Damascus gets filled as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
Its rare..but we are in agreement at least in part.

WW3 is not far off and it will involve Turkey.
I also believe Russia is 'likely' in it as 'Magog'.

Also involved is Iran, Ethiopia, Lybia, and the former soviet republics that are now muslim 'stan' republics. Georgia is likely part of this too. (Gomer?)

Notably missing is Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, and Syria. (I find it odd that syria is missing)

Nations that will object to this invasion are Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Spain, UK, (and the young lions there of) North and South America + Australia.

This may be when the prophecy of Damascus gets filled as well.

whats the prophecy of damascas?

new topics

top topics

join