It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are good-willed aliens hypocrites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Are good-willed aliens hypocrites?

Reportedly they (aliens) have told abductees that we, the people on earth, that we must uphold peace on earth. But considering their appearant high technology level, and supposing their other sciences are equally advanced, it is appearant that they, the aliens, hold the key to world peace, imagine the main causes of conflict and suffering on Earth today:

-Greed
-Disease
-Religious conflict

I suppose that the aliens, with their advanced sciences, could help us battle many of these obsiticles, but why don't they?

The first idea that springs to mind is that they, the aliens, don't want to influence our culture with theirs. But this teory is evil at it's core, because setting up geographical boundaries like these are only philosophical, and does not, in my opinion, hold any substance. Imagine the same geographically boundary philosophy applied on Earth, if the Western, industrial nations, or the white races, would not share their technologies with lesser advanced races and nations with the intention to not influence their culture, it would be a evil philosophy. I suggest that setting geographical bounderies in space is no less evil than doing it on Earth, and that aliens keeping us "in the dark", have applied a evil philosophy, and therefore, telling abductees that we, the people of Earth, must work for peace, when they in fact may hold the key to these problems, is hypocritical.

People die every day from painful diseases, and starvation, I believe that the aliens could help us battle these problems, and more.

Do europeans fight african wars???

man get ur facts straight, ur knowlegde is that of a 10 year old and ur wisdom that of a baby.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Do europeans fight african wars???

First of all the point of this post was that the aliens does nothing(as we know of) for us, the humans; we threat our pets better that they threat us, and we help our lesser fortunate neighbours.. When it comes to help Africa, then Europe has done alot; things like the UN's presence, other supports to Africa is financial support, aid with food and medicine.

Originally posted by motionknight
man get ur facts straight, ur knowlegde is that of a 10 year old and ur wisdom that of a baby.

Why are you so mad?

[edit on 27-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
double post..

[edit on 27-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

<< 1  2   >>

join