It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple feelings of terror and dread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
At about 1:00 am July 23, 2005 me and my friends kyle and derek were out in the back of kyles property. we were just hanging out and then kyle said the words "Brown Noise" in refference to a conversation we were having. This for some strange reason made me very uncomfortable and i insisted that we move closer to the house. My friends thought i was crazy and said i was just parinoid. we moved up to where we had a fire and a tent setup, about 100 ft from the house. we were sitting around the fire for about 10 minutes and then kyle said the words "Bow Legged" and once again i got the uncomfortable feeling and decided to move into the house. As i went past the tent i got the most powerful feeling of death and dread i had ever had. it felt like a wave of cold hit me. suddenly my breath was completely stolen from me. i had to get inside now! derek had just walked by me and said i was too dramatic when kyle yelled "oh my god it just got cold( dropping at least 30 degrees). Just as kyle yelled derek turned around and the cold hit him and his breath was also stolen. me and derek both got the same breathless feeling that felt like death which is the best way i can describe it. We all ran into the house and started to calm down although the cold had not left us. we thought we would post here and see if anyone else had ever had a similar experiance. I have more indepth info if needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Kyle talking about the "Brown Noise". I dunno. Sounds like you have been watching too much South Park. Why does your friend yell out random phrases, and why does it frighten you? "CRACK COCAINE!"

:\.

I dunno. Since nothing happened, it's not like you sensed anything was going to happen. Just had a bad feeling/paranoid I guess. Maybe his property is haunted? Or maybe you guys shouldn't randomly stand around in the dark at 1 am saying funny words

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think you may have encountered a ghost. The feelings of fear weren't related to what he said, but instead it was a feeling of fear from being "watched." When you felt cold, you were passing through a cold spot. Maybe you should research the history of the house and see if anyone was ever murdered there, or if its history is connected to death in any way. That's just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting, interesting indeed......I know that feeling too, it was an odd, odd feeling...

My story: It was late at night and i was walking towards the window to get my drink that i left on the ledge, and then all a suddenly I heard this loud noise outside, some sort screeching and loud noise, I know it could be a cat or a dog, but, the noise was very eeriee and doesn't sound like a cat or a dog, and I try banging on the window to scare them but that didnt work. I don't know why but, that was the first time ever that I felt the sort of fear you were talking about, I guess I have to experience it once in my lifetime. Trust me, I'm a pretty bold kid, and not alot of things scares me, but for somereason this did...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
usually when you have an epiphany of death or an intense feeling of dread it is multiplied by the fact that you haven't felt it yet. i remember blacking out one time(smoked entirely too much reefer in one hit and coughed for literally a half an hour) and all i saw in my dream-state was me in the future opening a cabinet or something ridiculously tedious and boring...that scared me for a long time and made me fear the future, and i pretty much lost the ability to feel for a while...but then i realizes everyone's life sucks and i'm not special so why let it get to me? there's too many things to think about that are good, as opposed to wasting time thinking of things that annoy you or make you feel bad in any way

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
anyhow, to make a relevant point, it could've been any variable that made you feel that way....and you freaking out may have bored that thought into your friends heads, making them feel something similar

new topics

top topics

join