It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning America about Communist Dictatorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Middle Kingdom
And Taiwan like Hong Kong will rejoin the PRC, whether they keep their economic system or not doesn't matter.

One day PRC shall fall, and ROC shall take back all the land stolen by Bandit Mao and Gang.

Really ridiculous, you wrote like you are the rightful owner of Taiwan. You juz sound like a bully who is keen on spreading his influence on others by force. This juz show the backwardness of your country leadership. A joke i would say

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How is our country backwards? Any economic system would have difficulty modernizing a billion people, but we did it, the CCP through a massive effort is allowing the mojority to be literate, our GNP has more then quadripled since Mao's day, our army is a thing to be feared and our economy day by day i sgetting stronger.

Backwards? I laugh.

As for Taiwan, they are Chinese and they'll one day soon rejoin the motherland. Mao was not a bandit, though the bandit hero from Water Margin may have influence some of his early thinking he led the revolution to victory against all odds! How could you possibly think that Chiang is in any way shape or form better suited to govern China then Comrade Mao?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Obviously Chairman Mao DID many wrong things especially during the culture revolutions. I would say it is 70% vs 30%, compared what he did good and bad for China.

CCP did a very good job in economic in the last 25 years. The current leaders like Chairman. Hu and Minister.Wen are young and smart enough to lead China to the next 10 years' success.
But there is still a greate gap on life quality between Chinese and western people.

Another thing is currently US has only 5% population of the earth but consume 30%(40%?50%?) resource. If one day China becomes the most powerful country all over the world, with 25% population of the earth what will happen? It is quite interesting...

How is our country backwards? Any economic system would have difficulty modernizing a billion people, but we did it, the CCP through a massive effort is allowing the mojority to be literate, our GNP has more then quadripled since Mao's day, our army is a thing to be feared and our economy day by day i sgetting stronger.

Backwards? I laugh.

As for Taiwan, they are Chinese and they'll one day soon rejoin the motherland. Mao was not a bandit, though the bandit hero from Water Margin may have influence some of his early thinking he led the revolution to victory against all odds! How could you possibly think that Chiang is in any way shape or form better suited to govern China then Comrade Mao?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Did you say a billion people. I think those peasants living in the rural parts of China are still living a life a life no different from 20 years ago. Poverty.

Oct

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Many peasants are very poor!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Buddha knows how many other countries are poor. Get over it, China has a free education (both primary and secondary) until college then its competition to get the smartest and the brightest those with the will to succeed do, those who don't don't.

And once again Chiang was given a choice he could share in the responsibility to run china in a collaition government, he refused and paid the price.

Stop using "Communism is evil" as an arguement, last time I checked the USA was no better then Russia in setting up right wing corrupt fascist dictatorship in South and Central America, South Korea and South Vietnam.

If anything the capitalism that the US has would've made EVEN MORE people poor and an even wider gap between haves and have nots, at least in China te have's at least are those with the ability to deserve it such as docters, scientists, engineers.

Oct

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
A truth that must be revealed to mankind is that the Communist regime is directing China and the world into a war tragedy. The Communist regime not only comes from the source of all evil but the source from where all Chinese citizens’ suffering originates. Meanwhile, the CCP is becoming the origin of another world war.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"A truth that must be revealed to mankind is that the Communist regime is directing China and the world into a war tragedy. The Communist regime not only comes from the source of all evil but the source from where all Chinese citizens’ suffering originates. Meanwhile, the CCP is becoming the origin of another world war. "

WOAH! I can smill the *Censored* from over here! Hasn't your mother taught you not to believe everything you hear/read? How did the CCP originate evil? Last time i checked mankind's vices have existed ever since we evolved from the premordial soup. I don't see how a movement that has only existed for the past 200 or so years could possibly cause everything that has happened since 50-60,000 years ago! Last time I checked Marx was not in your christian sence communing with the devil, he was an economist who studied capitolism extensively and saw that it would one day collapse and thus the world revolution will turn the world into a leaderless worker's utopia kind of like you Star Trek Federation.

The CCP will not become the originators of another world war, they did not create any of the misery in China, that misery has been there for a very long time and has gotten better since Liberation in 1949, ask anyone and they'll say so and please don't automatically assume everyone from the PRC is brainwashed that just destroy's any ability to hold a resonable discussion.

China only wish's to catch up to the West in living standard's, to attain Super Power status, and to help it's fellow nations (which it is doing China give alot of aid to developing nations). A recent confirmation of this is the recent economic agreements between India and China.

Mod Edit: Removed Censor Bypassing Profanity

[edit on 8/21/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And one other thought on the GPCR:

"Supporters of the Maoist Era, consisting mostly of some poorer Chinese and some Marxist foreign experts, claim that under Mao, China's unity and sovereignty was assured for the first time in a century, and there was development of infrastructure, industry, healthcare, and education, which raised standard of living for the average Chinese. They also believe that campaigns such as the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution were essential in jumpstarting China's development and purifying its culture. Supporters may also doubt statistics or accounts given for death tolls or other damages incurred by Mao's campaigns.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Republic_of_China

Mod Edit: Added source and trimmed down C&P

[edit on 8/21/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

WOAH! I can smill the bullsh*t from over here! Hasn't your mother taught you not to believe everything you hear/read?

Well i really surprise someone who is raised up in a communist country can say that. Part of the propaganda scheme huh?

How can evil not originate from CCP? Threatening to nuke US cities, invade Japan, take ROC by force and possibly siding with DPRK on the nuclear issues. And China is even not a superpower yet. Juz watch, 20 years from now, when China's military and economical might is much stronger she will be wreaking more havoc than anybody else in the world. Really worried about the future...its's juz like feeding a tiger that will eat u up one day!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Okay the CCP did not threaten to nuke US cities, that was the personal opinion of one of the generals of the PLA.

Next, Why should we side with the NK issue? They're on our door step and making sure that America won't invade them in the near future is advantadeous. Though I am not in the government so I can't comment more then that.

As for Taiwan, its part of our territory and heritage, its the same issue as when the Confederates seceeded from your nation in 1860 you fought to the bitter end to make sure that A: Britain and France didn't interfear and B: to make sure they got crushed and never "rised again" what we're doing is no different.

As for invading Japan, are you insane? Why would we invade Japan? They're making us rich! They're even apologizing for their WWII war crimes, what do we have to be angry about?

As for not believing everything I hear, its impossible for the government to outright lie about anything, exagerration and understatement is common sometimes but I know how to double check sources and get second and third opinions,

[edit on 19-8-2005 by The Middle Kingdom]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
1. Chairman Mao led PLA to defeat USA in the North Koera War in 1950s, the first winning war against foreign country since the last 3 centuries in China's history. Also under his lead, China made out first atomic bomb.
He did many wrong things during the culture revolution, but we can't say he do nothing for China and Chinese people.

It seems to me, the first winning war against a foreign country is the sino-japanese war, during which gave Mao enough time to prepare for the incoming civil war. right?
If you’ve read some book about how the atomic bomb were made, you will know under what a horrible circumstances those scientists worked, “Under Mao’s Leadership”, revolutionists were send to the base to find “enemy spies”, and those don’t “confess their crimes” were tortured ,abused and even executed. It is really a miracle for those scientists to make any achievement under such circumstances, and I guess those scientists will be rolling in their graves if they knew you attribute all their achievements to “Mao’s leadership”.
Mao not only do wrong during the Cultural Revolution, under his leadership, china’s economic system totally collapsed, 30 million peasants died of “unnatural reasons”, also under his leadership, the productivity of agriculture has fallen under that of the Han Dynasty(which was 2000 years ago) , now ,please name just one thing he did good for the Chinese people(note, it ‘s Chinese people, not CCP or Mao himself).

. During the last 25 years, CCP led China to archive the highest GDP growth rate since the last few hundreds of years. It is a very stupid idea to ask current Chinese people to abandon CCP with such great achivement in the economic growth.

I just wonder why you always attribute every good thing to the “lead of CCP”, china has underwent rapid GDP growth, but it is mainly because the Chinese people are industries and smart, (and what’s more important, Mao is dead),those Chinese living in other countries has much better income than those in the mainland, how do you explain this.
Also, making money is one thing, how do you share it is another, seemingly in china, to much money has gone to those “brilliant leaders”.

And one thing I want remind you, you can receive education, you can learn English and you can defend Mao on the internet is because
Mao’s dead!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
the internet was not around in Mao's time, so its neither here nor there so to speak.

Next, Unifying the Country and pretty much ending the civil disorder in China, ending the threat of foreign invasions, defeating the Japanese, ending Chiang's Tryany in Mainland China, the great leap forward, the founding of the basic infastruction and industry that Deng would utilize to 4x China's GNP, China utilizes it wealth in terms of developing its economy, the arms forces, and aiding the countryside and improving the standard of living.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

the internet was not around in Mao's time, so its neither here nor there so to speak.

Next, Unifying the Country and pretty much ending the civil disorder in China, ending the threat of foreign invasions, defeating the Japanese, ending Chiang's Tryany in Mainland China, the great leap forward, the founding of the basic infastruction and industry that Deng would utilize to 4x China's GNP, China utilizes it wealth in terms of developing its economy, the arms forces, and aiding the countryside and improving the standard of living.

Joke!

So everything that turns out good for the chinese people will be Bandit Mao and his gang, and all those bad things will be accomplished by poor KMT and other "enemies of the state". When did Bandit Mao ever send his army in full force to defeat the Japanese Imperial Army? The truth is that he kept most of it until the WW2 is over to attack the weakened KMT forces, using underhand tactics. They also went around to tell the peasants how good it will be when they rule and the poor farmers believe them unknowingly. Meanwhile spies sent into KMT army were sowing discord in between and also recruiting a bigger CCP army. So stop calling Bandit Mao ur father because he and his gang hav been decieving u for so long!

How can the communist army be called People Liberation(!) Army when it is used by CCP to oppress the chinese people for so many years? Whose common interest was really taken care of during these years? Which side are u on? The one who is manipulating the chinese people to achieve their goals or the ones who are been used without knowing it?

U said the island of Taiwan belongs to PRC? Any evidence that the red flag was set on Taiwan? The ROC flag still flies in that island fortress, safe from the hands of the bandits who will stop at nothing to get it. Though i'm puzzled why Bandit Mao changed China's name and flag after he took control, i'm relieved that they have no evidence now to prove Taiwan belongs to them.

BTW, i'm not an American, but an overseas Chinese. That juz shows how narrow minded u are when u think everyone who dislike CCP is an American/traitor. But that's the way u were taught isn't it? Its not too late after all to form ur own opinon instead of been someone else mouthpiece here

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is my opinion, next Mao sent his troops in full force during the "hundred regiments offencive" which not only spolied Japanese plans but also stoped any KMT attempts to make an apeasement peace with the Japanese. And also puh-leez the KMT also kept troops and supplies inreserve so THEY could defeat a weakened CCP! Both sides did it but Mao put more effort into defeating the Japanese, and as for using underhanded tactics, geurilla warfare is just as far as droping prescision guided bombs into windows of using tanks with motorized infantry, war is war you do what it takes to win anything less is neglience.

If Chiang had been a fair minded politician who trated the people well and was a completely comptent tactician he would have WON but he lost, EMBASSINGLY! Chiang had a multimillion man army and it melted away as hundreds of thousands deserted and join the CCP, formed their own armies, or ran away to tibet. And KMT POW's when told the truth about the KMT joined the Red Army and fought viligently against the KMT forces this is undenyable in plenty of WESTERN (AKA UK, Canadian, American) history books!

Did I call Mao my father? No. Did I say that the Cultural Revolution of hunky dory? No. Did I say that everything the CCP did was right? No.

I am defending the CCP because not everything it does is wrong, it is not evil it is pursueing a policy of realpolitik something that nations including the US have been doing for years, the CCP wishes to make China strong and is trying to help the people as best as it can without sacrificing its position in the world something that ALL countries except Canada does (canada puts people first). You keep demonizing Mao but what about Chiang any arguement against Mao I could easily use vs Chiang-Kai-Shek, with the exceptions of the CR the rampant starvation of the pre-liberation years have pretty much come to a close, today the average chinese eats more, works less and has access to a decent education something that wasn't availiable during the Dynasty and RoC/Warlod days.

Say what you want but it is UNDENYABLE that things are better today then they were before 1949.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by The Middle Kingdom]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I certainly not mean that, but according what Mao did, if he were alive, do you think you would get the chance to receive education, to get access to internet, to learn English.(if you were not the son of a senior officer)

Next, Unifying the Country and pretty much ending the civil disorder in China,

They main reason for the civil disorder is Mao himself.

ending the threat of foreign invasions, defeating the Japanese,

Who defeated the Japanese, are you insane. Most of the battles against the Japanese were fought by the KMT army, yet the CCP take advantage of the time and strengthened its army, by the end of the sino-Japanese war, the CCP army has grown from 30 thousand to 1million. And are well prepared for the incoming civil war, while the KMT army has greatly weakened. Mao himself once said let the Japanese take more land is better.

ending Chiang's Tryany in Mainland China,

and starts Mao’s Tyranny, which was much harsher.

he great leap forward,

Since when the great leap forward has become a good thing? Even the CCP himself has confessed the great leap forward is a tremendous disaster, watch out, you are going against the CCP’s conclusions.

the founding of the basic infastruction and industry that Deng would utilize to 4x China's GNP,

In the (CCP consented)history book, before Mao’s time, china could barely product a screw. But we all know that at the time of the Qing Empire, china already can produce steel, design and construct railways. At KMT’s period, china’s industry has been well developed, so why when just up to Mao’s rule, all these achievements just disappeared. Could you explain this?
China did construct lots of infrastructures during Mao’s time, but the Majority of them had been moved to remote areas in case of “an enemy attack”. most of those enterprises have become burdens of the government now. the infrastructures we use now are mostly built after Mao’s time.
As for the 4x China's GNP, it’s because Mao’s dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Comrade, which history book are you using? Pls no CCP publication...

I already explained who broke up the Nationalist Army. It's CCP using underhand tactics, sending spies and infiltrating, as usual. And i dun think CCP have any major contribution in the war, they merely did some guerilla attacks and then make a mountain of of this mole hill. Your history book is a joke.

Go on...defend your very nice CCP, your father Mao

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Since you just brought up mao and fatherhood..this just came to my mind..An old ATS thread..

Originally posted by Mad Scientist
Thankyou, what was the title of the thread Kinmen Island not Hainan.

I got to know a few free Chinese poeple, no one likes the communists HK or Taiwan simple as that. I know a fair bit about 20th century Chinese history.

Besides look at Mao, he was a paedophile for gods sake as bad as Beria under Stalin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some pretty serious, actually hilarious accusations here..

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe
One day PRC shall fall, and ROC shall take back all the land stolen by Bandit Mao and Gang.

you mean the ROC that is trying to become a different country?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by NotheRaGe

you mean the ROC that is trying to become a different country?

Opps i tot u understand that another chinese government and regime exists - Republic Of China! Much like the vichy french and the free french forces

EDIT: I'm not a taiwanese, as this is wat u assume

[edit on 22-8-2005 by NotheRaGe]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join