It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We cant allow terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I hear so many people these days saying that no place on Earth is safe from terrorists, and that we should just get used to it and treat it like an everyday problem !!!
I personally hate this approach ! we cant give up, we have to do something about terrorism and we have to do it fast. Recently the number of attacks are getting more and more frequent. Something has to be done.

This increased security is having no real effect. The terrorists seem to get away with it everytime

I think the world has to fight back, not just back out and try to defend ourselves. We need to do something big ... like send united armies into suspected zones and wipe out extremists.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So stop killing innocent muslims. Siding and supplying Israel and i bet they will stop. After all i mentioned is FREE and you guys are running out of options. What do you have to loose ? After all you guys are the most hated nation on earth.(Israel a close 2nd). To me thats sad cause i know that the average American is just like me, Yet its there government that makes them the biggest targets on the earth. So Stand up and be counted or just end up a head count in the next terror attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
By the way i'm not an American and I dont live in the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
So stop killing innocent muslims. Siding and supplying Israel and i bet they will stop. After all i mentioned is FREE and you guys are running out of options. What do you have to loose ? After all you guys are the most hated nation on earth.(Israel a close 2nd). To me thats sad cause i know that the average American is just like me, Yet its there government that makes them the biggest targets on the earth. So Stand up and be counted or just end up a head count in the next terror attack.

no it won't. that's only PART of what they want. then they want the west to crumble, then they want to impose extreme islam in all regions of the planet and sit up high in palaces with 100+sex slaves they call brides and enjoy all the same # we do in the west. they want to become us. they want to replace us.

new topics

top topics

join