It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an Idiot? Find out now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I hate stupid people! Are you stupid? Read my notes and find out.
1. Are you an out of work artist? Its art stupid just steal a crayon and start drawing. Now you’re a fully employed under paid artist.
2. Do you snicker under your breath at the ease at which you have substituted the word Progressive for liberal and think it will take several years before they figure this one out? Well newbie you’re an idiot.
3. While riding down the freeway do you ever wish you had your own car? Are you over 20? Does mommy look at you and shake her head? This indicates something here, what could it be? You’re a democrat.
4. Do you stop off at KFC for a quick meal on your way to a PETA meeting and are surprised and humiliated when others object. That’s because you’re a self absorbed jerk that thought everyone was there for the in’ ness of the thing. You assumed that PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals.
5. Do you like to sit around and look like your pondering subjects of global importance but have never read a newspaper? It just feels cool to be deep? You could have come up with that progressive word switch thing given a little time. Right?
6. Are you opposed to war but have no solutions of your own? But still insist that you somehow have a point? Here’s your gold star Tommy now go sit down.
7. Do you enjoy walking down sidewalks carrying little hand made signs protesting something or another? Do you enjoy the before march meetings? The after march parties. The day off work for a worthy cause. Do you get that feeling that you’ve made a difference today? Well you have made me late for work, and me and everyone in there cars trapped by your stupid cause want to run you over. No one is on your side and you’re an idiot.
If you’ve read this and have discovered to your horror that you are stupid, well there’s power in knowledge. So you know, what ever!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What a bold statement.

Let me be the first to publicly announce that this member and/or post does in no way represent all the views of modern conservatism. Although it is funny and amusing, please do not associate this with a "Conservative VS. Liberal" war thread!

Now, let the fun begin.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by brain page
3. While riding down the freeway do you ever wish you had your own car? Are you over 20? Does mommy look at you and shake her head? This indicates something here, what could it be? You’re a democrat.

No! The years I didn't own a car is simply because I didn't want one! I could have afforded the payments and insurance, just didn't care to own one. Since I owned a car I drive every where. I was always healthy because I walked everywhere.

7. Do you enjoy walking down sidewalks carrying little hand made signs protesting something or another? Do you enjoy the before march meetings? The after march parties. The day off work for a worthy cause. Do you get that feeling that you’ve made a difference today?

It was always entertainment for me. Marching down the street with a bunch of other people, meeting hot liberal Democrat women. Going to the after party meeting more hot liberal democrat women.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
It was always entertainment for me. Marching down the street with a bunch of other people, meeting hot liberal Democrat women. Going to the after party meeting more hot liberal democrat women.

Yeah, call me weird but I've always found chicks with dreadlocks to be hot

...as long as they wash regularly, that is.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I didn't own a car for 22 years. I learned a lot of very important lessons in those years of walking and taking public transit. Those were some tough years in many ways, but I wouldn't trade those lessons for anything in the world.

top topics

join