It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal's role in London attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I heard today on a radio talk show that there are rumors that certain high ranking Isreali officials were in London at the time of the first attack on London last week. It is said that all of them recieved telephone calls moments before the bombings warning them not to leave where they were. Anyone else heard any of this?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No, and you won't hear anymore about it from any reliable source. Shame on you for posting such obvious nonsense. This kind of allegation always pops up, never substantiated, after every attack. Its obvious propaganda, probably fomented by the extremists themselves. You know, kind of like how Hitler blamed Poland for the provocation that caused the Nazis to invade them.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
well it absolutely cannot be Israel because Al-Qaeda Group just claimed responsibility

this is one screwy planet, I take that back, this is one screwy universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just because someone takes responsibility for something doesn't mean that they actually did it. The radio show was the Mike Fleming Show, and they are a reputable program and not too big on airing false info.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I also heard Rudy Giuliani was in London at the time of the blasts. Strangely, he was also in NYC on 9/11.

Hmmmmmm.

Actually, although I truly believe the govt wrongly keeps loads of info from us, I don't buy into the "blame the Jews" mindset.

-LM

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
This kind of allegation always pops up, never substantiated, after every attack. Its obvious propaganda, probably fomented by the extremists themselves.

But isn't this what all the debate about 9/11 is about? Did the CIA/ Bush know about it in advance? If I was to ask THAT question on the 10/11 I woulda been right riddiculed! So before you stop a question without 100% know-it-all facts, I would say nothing. I put nothing past nobody now-adays!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesw
I heard today on a radio talk show that there are rumors that certain high ranking Isreali officials were in London at the time of the first attack on London last week. It is said that all of them recieved telephone calls moments before the bombings warning them not to leave where they were. Anyone else heard any of this?

Any1 ever here bout the USS Liberty from a few decades ago on June 8th 1967? Isreal ATTACKED THE SHIP!!!
WHAT THE?!?!?!?! I watched a documentary on it, AND MAN!!! I BELIEVE IT!!! We had US flags up, put up more and bigger ones 2 signal them, we annouced it on the radio, WE DID EVERYTHING 2 WARN THEM!!!

home.cfl.rr.com...

Isreal "claims" that they thought it was an Egyption Ship THAT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE IT!!!

:shk:

If something like this happened, u just dunno..........

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
But isn't this what all the debate about 9/11 is about? Did the CIA/ Bush know about it in advance? If I was to ask THAT question on the 10/11 I woulda been right riddiculed! So before you stop a question without 100% know-it-all facts, I would say nothing. I put nothing past nobody now-adays!

Like Pearl Harbor again with FDR. I'm not strongly on that conspiracy, but just saying.

new topics

top topics

join