It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Decoded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I guess this is the right place. I found another link about crop circle decoding. I'll post the old one I have as well. Be sure to click thru at the bottom of the page from the first link.

Please, I humbly ask that anyone responding to this, refrain from discussing the origins of CCs. This is about the messages, not where they came from. Although, the site author does make assertations.

www.informantnews.com...
==============================
Microwaves are created within a device we call a magnetron. Don't let that complicated sounding name intimidate you. A magnetron is a simple, straightforward device. It forces electrons to go from a negative terminal to a positive terminal whilst passing through a magnetic field. When electrons encounter magnetic line of force, they rotate (spin) around that line of force before proceeding toward the positive terminal that they are traveling to. That electron/magnetic interaction results in the creation of microwave energies.

NO W... WHY would advanced societies bother to show us how a magnetron works? I mean, of all the many wondrous things to disclose to us, why do you think they would pick a 'thing' that we already know about? I'll tell you why. It is because of an overlooked-by-us usage of microwave energies. At a specific frequency at about 27 GHZ - Microwaves 'shake-up' a water molecule to the point where that molecule splits into its constituent parts. Namely, hydrogen and oxygen.

Whereupon, at that high rate of agitation, they promptly rejoin once again to form the water molecule that was just split. And guess what? - the process repeats! Because the 3.3 volts of electrical energy emitted when the hydrogen and oxygen atoms combine is raised via the incorporation of a circuitry consisting of huge capacitors and diodes and then fed back into the magnetron's central mesh of high temperature, non magnetic, insulated wires, where the hydrogen/oxygen are combining/splitting.
==============================

Here is the old one I've posted before.
imageevent.com...

[edit on 7-22-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So we are talking free clean energy.
Shame tech such as this is probably bought by those oil tycoons.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman
So we are talking free clean energy.
Shame tech such as this is probably bought by those oil tycoons.

Yup. That's what we're talking about. I haven't checked out the whole site completely but he has plans on building this device. If only there were those with some money that weren't sell outs. It wouldn't take all that much to build a device to test this. Most of us already have magnetrons in our house. Microwave ovens. It would need some R&D. I could see it happen. But, I don't see the greedy shriveled old white men allowing any mass use of the end product. God forbid, they don't make another billion.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think that the person who wrote that page is really stretching things.

In case you aren't aware, many of the circle makers have come forward and identified themselves by name. They have conventions and regular get-togethers and there's various forms of recognition for especially beautiful and complex designs:
www.circlemakers.org...

And no, none of the circles mean what those pages say they do. You can write the circle makers themselves and ask. They'll be glad to give you details.

Really, it's simple to tell that they're manmade... because they didn't start out as complex designs. They started out as just circles. Fractal circles didn't show up until after fractals became common in art design and elements of circles reflect current culture.

So, no. It's not aliens. But they are beautiful.

I always wanted to go make one, myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Did you know that the sun is a hoax?

Yeah...I'm actually responsible for that. I've been doing it for a long time. I have a private zepplin that I keep in a storage yard nearby, and every day I fly it across the sky with a whole bunch of massive spotlights duct taped across its length.

It's amazing to me that people still fall for it.

I stopped doing it a few years back, but it's been picked up by a handful of other con artists who also have private zepplins, and they all take turns.

I was actually on the Jay Leno show about six months ago and I admitted to the whole thing but there's this die hard group of idiots who just keep insisting that there's really a ball of flaming gases out in the middle of space that lights up the whole sky.

Yeah, people are pretty dumb.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Did you know that the sun is a hoax?

Yeah...I'm actually responsible for that. I've been doing it for a long time. I have a private zepplin that I keep in a storage yard nearby, and every day I fly it across the sky with a whole bunch of massive spotlights duct taped across its length.
Yeah, people are pretty dumb.

Good point !

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Outstanding comment laugh...!
Dallas

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The pitcher signals he's ready. Here's the windup... the pitch...

Crack!!!

It's outofhere!

Touche cubed, LordBucket.

new topics

top topics

join