It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Good Ghost.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I noticed there is a lot experiences that people have with ghost. The ghost always seem to scare the crap out of the people.I was wonderin if anybody know of any friendly ghost type stories(besides the lame CASPER) i mean real ghost who hav helpd the people who have seen themInstead of scaring them and makin them pee there pants because of there ghostlynessWell just curious this just poppd into my head out of nowhere.....

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS title.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am glad you mentioned it..

Yeah.. the common misconception is that ALL ghost, spirits, etc etc are evil.. But that is a matter of what belief system you come from.. Part of it is because in Western culture good entities really do not exist unless they are created by God.

I do not believe in Ghosts (part of the reason why I started investigating them), but I do believe in entities (good and bad) that escape our realm of understanding.. Shadow People, I guess you can call them.. But ultimately, not everything is out to hurt you..

But the problem is that, you do not know what you are bringing on to yourself when dealing with this entities.. be it through witchcraft or any other art..

-Jago

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
here is a story about how they can be annoying, but not scary

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well, Obviously you haven't seen the movie Casper, the Friendly Ghost...gawd!

Well, sorry buddy I can't help their, I can't tell you anything, cept I've encounter a ghost, she seemed pretty nice, but being 5 years old and all I freaked out and locked myself in the bathroom....and like turned on the light..and got the sink and tub running water...

Somehow, my complex little mind thought I could ward off ghosts, with the sound of water, cheap 120volts light, and a physical door(in which a ghost can obviously go through). But, hey the next day the ghost was gone..so I won..cuz that ghost couldnt break through,my ghost barrier..

AND YES! THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!! Well fast foward 11 1/2 years later, and I've grown a fascination to ghost...and other fascination

[edit on 22-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
actually there are good ghost because it happen down here in hawaii in my school.one afthernoon there were these 2 kids studying in the a room when there was a bad storm just hit the island i dont know wat happen but the lights started turning on and off when all of a sudden the windows next to them burst they didnt have time to run so they stayed and notice none of the class didnt even touch them or cut them they looked up and a purple looking sheild had coverd them,then it just dissapeared.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i knew there had to be some untold stories on ghost. it just for some reason the ghost that are always mentiond are "evil" or what not. ITs good to know there is friendly ones too. If u hav any more good stories or site that u guys know of involving this kinda things.........PLZ dont hesitate to post......... Cuz im tired of the lame stories of ghost hauntin this place and making things move and blah blah blah ...... etc ........???

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
In 1993 I purchased a run down mansion, and it was built in 1887. I happened to be only the 3rd owner. I bought it from a widow woman whos husband died in the house.
He had done alot of wacky and amazing things to the property. Such as covering the outside bottom skirting of the house in dinosaur bones and crystals. His name was Lavon.

VERY soon after moving in and starting renovations of my own I learned my house was haunted. After some meditation and research I decided it MUST be Lavon who was hanging around.
I started to talk to him....(he never spoke back
) But I would say things like, "well Lavon this old flooring has got to go, what do you think of me refinishing it back to the origonal wood floor?" "Hey Lavon Oprahs on TV lets see what she is up to today" "Gee Lavon its a darn shame you cant mow the lawn for me being a ghost and all"
I had a new baby, and after I started 'talking' to Lavon, whenever I was carrying the baby through the house what ever room I was heading to's door would open for me! Seriously this was seen by anybody who was visiting.
They would ask me if it scared me and I said "no Lavon and I are buddies, I get his AOK on any renovations I think about"

He was a VERY NICE ghost to have around! Always opening doors, but only when my arms were full. He didnt open the fron door, but the other doors would always creek open when I had the baby in my arms.

After a couple of years of renovating I opened the house and called it '
The River Goddess Bed & Breakfast Inn'. I then started renting rooms to guests.
A couple of times people staying in the area told me they were considering staying at my place but there was a scarey man looking out of the top floor window out at them so they chose to stay elsewhere.
I believe Lavon would scare off folks who were not so nice, or of darkness....I think he did his window show as protection of me and mine.
I never did SEE any man in the window, only a couple of people in 10 years tols me they SAW this.....and I was glad for it really, figuring that Lavon was keeping away bad elemants.

He was a nice ghost. I liked him. He was welcome in the home.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
River Goddess I enjoyed that story...

I don't think all ghosts are scary.

When I had just graduated from college, I was house sitting for my
godparents. They went down south for two weeks. Their house was large
so I used to just stay in the living room. I would sleep on the sofa.

After they had been gone two days, early in the morning, I heard a key
in the lock of the front door. Wow, I thought, It's only been a couple of days. The front door opened, and a little old lady walked through. She had on a coat and she wore glasses. She also had on a little pill box type hat.
She looked right at me and said, "Don't mind me." She proceeded to walk
across the living room, and walked right into the closet. I was shocked,
but I followed and opened the closet behind her... There was noone there!

Later, when my godparents did return, I told them the story. When I mentioned that the little old lady wore glasses and a hat, my godmother,
said that it was "her" mother, and that her mother loved hats ,and used to keep them in that closet...

The event was a little startling but not scary...
And I'll always remember her reassuring words... "Don't mind me..."

new topics

top topics

join