It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London's 7/7 & 7/21 - Reason for Extending The Patriot Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is making me absolutely sick.

Bush sees London attacks as reason for Patriot Act

So this is it, huh? I knew it. This was going to be the ticket to make sure they keep the Patriot Act alive. No wonder they don't know who these "terrorists" are, OF COURSE NOT! It is so obviously plain to see that the London Bombings had to happen to get the Patriot Act moving foward. This wasn't done by no extremist or Al-Qaeda. It's becoming one big joke.

I've now come to the conclusion that these new so called "attacks" done by these "terrorists" that every media channel keeps writing about is nothing more than a lie. Sorry to sound conspiritorial, but I believe the intelligence behind these two incidents were government influenced. Nobody is for sure is these terrorists are! Why not? This is absolutely absurd. I just read on CNN.com that:

"Police said evidence left behind in Thursday's attempted bombings has given them what may be a "significant breakthrough" in their investigation."

and:

news conference in central London: "Clearly the intention must have been to kill."

OH REALLY? Well, guess what? I don't think these terrorists who I assume are qualified enough and smart enough to place highly sophisticated bombs in stations, trains, buses would intentionally leave their work a failure IF their intention was to kill. This whole scare attack is so illogical. Do you really want me to believe that some extremist who spent weeks or even months to plan this "attack" will leave EVIDENCE of an operation that would completely FAIL? I don't think it was a group of extremists, I think these were bombs that were placed WAY long before 7/7 and it's just now that we're starting to see what this plan is all about. You can scratch out Al-Qaeda and extremists from that plan. Again I say...look a little closer who the real perpetrators are and who benefits.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I knew it was just a matter of time. The question to ask first and foremost always is: who benefitted from this crime? Muslims, who are being rounded up and totally stereotyped? I think not.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
People that want chaos in the world benefit from these attacks. More focus on terrorism means less focus on drugs, guns and humantrade. Those 3 are the largest criminal operations today.

I believe these latest bombings where done by muslim youngsters inspired by the 7/7 bombings. There are a lot of muslim-adolescents that are well integrated, live a western life but hang on to their holy book like there is no tomorrow (the whole point of the book, armageddon bla bla bla).

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyOrange
People that want chaos in the world benefit from these attacks. More focus on terrorism means less focus on drugs, guns and humantrade. Those 3 are the largest criminal operations today.

I believe these latest bombings where done by muslim youngsters inspired by the 7/7 bombings. There are a lot of muslim-adolescents that are well integrated, live a western life but hang on to their holy book like there is no tomorrow (the whole point of the book, armageddon bla bla bla).

I think it's ridiculous that you even believe such an idea. Placing the blame on some muslim youngsters? I guess you're one of those people who actually believe the official story on who "hijacked" the planes on the morning of 9/11.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I said this 2 times on 2 diffrent posts.. even before I knew about this. I will find the post and repost here what I said.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I am starting to think thats why London was attacked on 7/7.

Problem = Bombing of London. (Since we had 9/11 this will bring up bad memories.)
(((As it was stated that they were watching the london bombings on TV while this vote was going on.)))

Reaction = Scaring people into what they want. (Remember after 9/11 they did the same exact thing to pass PA I.)

Solution = This was how they get PA II Signed over real easy. ( Cause and attack to get this passed thru.)

We all know that this was turned down before and suppost to be revised. I am wondering if it has yet been revised cause of alot of civil liberties being violated.... But I guess since this went down we will see what happens..

[edit on 7/24/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I cant accept this idea that the british government would kill its own people to hurt its enemy.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I knew that ATSers would latch onto the london bombings and the PA time line as a sign of suspicion...
we are an alert group...

in the pursuit of deny ignorance,
let us also consider that this might have been a tactic used by the terrorists to ensure that we would question the timing...
as well as confusing whoever did it...

the terrorists love the confusion and the conspiracys after 9-11... it all works for there benefit... if they didn't like the confusion, they would claim credit ...

of course, if the west was responsible for a "black op" then it would play out the same also...

but timing couldn't have been better for the US administrations wishes to keep PA...

also, did anyone catch that new york subway riders can now be detained and searched AT LEISURE by the police/government agents...
I know it helps prevent problems... but at what cost?
when do they start searching people riding buses/taxi cabs, personal vehicles?
are we ready to submit to a martial law, to live safely?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
let us also consider that this might have been a tactic used by the terrorists to ensure that we would question the timing...
as well as confusing whoever did it...

the terrorists love the confusion and the conspiracys after 9-11... it all works for there benefit... if they didn't like the confusion, they would claim credit ...

People keep saying terrorists but nobody knows for sure who these terrorists are. So...can you be specific? The use of the word terrorists is very broad. I consider the Meat & Dairy Industry terrorists, so let's pinpoint exactly who would plan and execute the london bombings.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
" Control through fear." ~ Wernher von Braun

I'm sure (almost certain) it's already been said somewhere here, as with the below link by Steven Greer.

Not saying it's ALL about UFOs...etc...but about the control of the people by the elite.

www.ufoarea.com...

I could be way off here too. Something to ponder.

DDT = " Decoy, Distract and Trash." ~ Steven Greer

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

People keep saying terrorists but nobody knows for sure who these terrorists are. So...can you be specific? The use of the word terrorists is very broad.

Agreed,
at this point, the "terrorists" are any guerilla posing faction that attacks a civilized population or organized government/organized military...

would you agree that this definition encompasses any possible groups that are now termed terrorists...
considering that it does not exclude the possibllity that these terrorists are a inside government faction that is breaking the law.
When they break the law, even with backing by a organized government, then they essentially are taking on the role of guerilla soldier attacking ones own people (or other people)
IF an inside job is ever proved, (a big IF) Then ALL the people involved (even the grunts) need to be charged with treason, and treated as if they are enemy combatants... this might influence any one on the inside of such a plot to distance themselves and break ranks...

This tactic has been employed by various governments over the world, so it is not a outrageous suspicion... but at this time, it is just speculation...

On another unconnected note: NASA just succesfully launched the shuttle... GOOD GOING GUYS.

I pray it goes well...

top topics

join