It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Veteran Researchers Update Their Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There is really alot of info here , will keep me busy for a long time .

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Anyway I thought the Forum should see this , I know that I would like to see alot more catalogs of UFO Sightings come on line, so new ones , and updated reaserch , are always cool!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
even tho ive seen a ufo myself; i would tend to blow "green fireballs" off as fake or hoaxed or something

but my GF said the only weird thing she ever saw in her whole life was a green fireball in pennsylvania years ago

she said it wasnt a "fire" ball, but more so just a ball of green light

so earlier today i went and read some of those WW2 storys lol
neat stuff

my opinion:: i dont think this is the same thing as metalic saucers from outer space
perhaps the green balls are actually some sort of phenomena; like ball lightening but different

i dunno...if it is aliens; they are probably billions of years further advanced than the ones who still use metal and stuff

"IF" the green balls are alive; they are definatly closer to a 'ghostly being' as opposed to grey alien "physical beings"

im just rambling sorry, good post tho lost

i would have replied 8hours ago but i was burnt out from doing all that Ruwa stuff

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Don't blow them off so fast muzzleflash, my close encounter here in N. Tx was a close encounter with a night light , although I'd go farther and say it was basically the same as the "Chupas" that were freaking out the Brazilians, in '77.

And the thing I saw could have been any color it wanted to , I know that sounds weird , but it was whiteish/blue , but it also had every other color shining together , it only as all colors as a whole object , did it have a singular color quality to it.

Edit: Let me be more specific, when the object I encountered was about 30 yards away from me I could then see clearly that it wasn't a whiteish/blue light , but that it was emiting every color in the visible spectrum that I could detect with my eye's!

A fact about me personally , my first word was " Light", I've been fascinated by it since as long as I can remember , and this object was emitting light that I , have never before seen , or knew was even possible!

FYI

Shaman

[edit on 23-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
what part of N Tx?

Im in Lubbock

let me guess ur in amarillo?

edit :: to keep on topic while chitchatting lol

ya i do take the green ball stories alot more seriously now that i actually live with a person who said they saw it
i believe her

i would really love to know whats the deal with the green fireballs

[edit on 23-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
No Vernon.

Your only about a 2 hour drive away man.

Edit: that is interesting that you G/F said she's seen one , any details?

[edit on 23-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
lmao sweet
howdy texan

u replied as quick as a chatroom....
you will see i can reply that fast too

hey did u notice that u like totally came and dropped a grip of information and great stories and documents etc, and you and i are the only ones who seemed to notice?

or maybe everyone who noticed just got bogged down in the stories u listed; and forgot to post a reply
lol

i dunno; but u rock for putting all that stuff up there tho
thanks for making ATS better dude

but isnt it WEIRD more than half of us interested in UFOs actually ignore most of the "Good Stuff"

yet they get super exited when prophet yahweh comes along or something lol

just something i thought was funny to point out

**i could be wrong so i admit it**
just seems that way to me tho...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Yes , I have noticed that too!

While I can’t blame people for being disinterested in the “ Non-Fabulous”, I think that knowing the truth is a very important thing !

So I simply look for it , and I believe ( Hopefully ) that Ufology will soon close the gap between the “ pseudo-science it is , and the mainstream science it should be !

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
well my GF's story is pretty simple and short so here it goes

She said she and a neighbor were driving down the road
*this is northwest pennsylvania* - Very thick forest/ rolling hills/farmland

ok well; she said they had just got to the top of a hill; and they both saw some odd green ball floating over to the left side...

they kept driving but mentioned this object with much interest
they said they got to the next hill and they saw it agian and it was moving in some direction

it went behind some trees *remember theres ALOT of trees everywhere there*
then she said it was gone and they couldnt find it

that was her only bizzare encounter she ever had

she hasnt ever seen a flying disk *i have tho down in odessa*
and heck i saw a ghost of a boy at her house in Penn! she lived there her whole life , hearing dozens of ghost stories from everyone else; yet she never saw it herself!

I was only there for about 6months and I met the little dead Floating Kid!
he made quite a racket too; physically knocked on the window very loud and said "hey over here"
***window was Over 7 ft above ground/ snow was over 2 feet deep outside/ no footprints were left anywhere nearby***

needless to say; having that encounter at 5am in the dead of winter during below zero temp was freaky!!
because i swear no living kid was out there that night
It was a dead one....and everyone there automatically knew who i was talking about/because everyone else sees it

they said it was my GF's Dad's first kid who died in a fire when he was 5yr old / the house that burnt down was only 200yards away

anyways, so i dont get in trouble ill tie this seemingly unrelated story into your topic , and skillfully i might add

i mention my ghost story because i think green fireballs are somehow related
ive met a ghost so im pretty convinced the phenomena is 100% real
we dont understand it yet but im sure someone has figured it out by now

but i do think the two phenomena are somehow related *fireballs and ghosts*
its just a hunch
both just seem really "ghastly" if u know what i mean
cloudy, smokey, hazy, transparent sorta, glowing
its obviously "energy" but what form i have No Clues

PS- when i met the ghost; i freaked and ran so fast im sure I looked like a ghost

ah well i better get to bed i gtg in 7hours

i dunno; its cool to have someone who lives so close thats on ATS
rock on

we can collaberate sometime lol

perhaps u could teach me how to spell collaberate correctly lol

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey muzzle

I have a similair story to your GF's, i have just moved back to Australia six months ago from Japan and last year in the summer. I was living in the province of Shizouka. I was laying at the beach with a couple of my friends when all of a sudden a ball of green light floated across our heads about 20 or 30 feet from where we were lying down. It wasn't directly on top of us so we could see how big it was. It wasn't very big, but the thing just appeard out of nowhere and disappeard in 5 seconds. The thing that struck me was that all my friends just dismissed it as nothing and i was the only one that was really intereseted in what it really was? The object made no sound and there was noone around.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Interesting stuff in there. I'll have to give a more thorough look a bit later.

Some real strange stuff has occured in Australia a couple of which I still think about, though I taped that Doc years ago. Very real cases.

As for the debunkers, perhaps they don't have the time to do their research so the'd just rather deny and basically say little-to-nothing.

Debunk All Debunkers!

Dallas

top topics

join