It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In debate forum, when two oppenents go at each other.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
who picks the topic? i remember somthing about sending a U2U to a mod, and both people duke it out over that. so i was wondering in the tournament if the person sends u2u to the opponent he or she is goin to fight with questions on wat views he or she is different and that he or she can agree to discuss this or dat. if answered already direct me to the link please.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If you've got a topic you want to debate someone on, then challenge them, and both of you can send U2Us to the debate forum mods.

Grudge-match away!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There are two basic forms at the moment.

One is the tournament. That is currently in progress, and progressing on Round 3. Mods (Myself and Nygdan) acquire topics, through our own insurmountable genius, as well as anything members submit as all are welcome to. Opponents and topics are assigned randomly.

Second is the aforementioned Grudge Match. If you've got a topic you'd like to duke out with a member, contact them, as well as us, and we'll get things sorted. You can pick your topic, and we'll just set it up for you two to have at it!

Now, do you have something in mind?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think I'd like to take on main stream science and refute their claims that perpetual motion and free energy are impossible, why we don't have it being more a politics than a technology issue, and subsequent social economic repercussions of what birthing this technology would bring... any takers?

new topics

top topics

join