It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is next Terrorist strike

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi People, I Just been thinking about all this terrorism thats been going on in London over the last few days. During my military service i spent a long time as part of the intelligence corp and i know how unpredictable these bastards can be. I think they have played too much with the london network for now and i really think that something big is going to happen in another major UK city or possibly internationally within the next week. The amount of terrorist sleeper cells dotted around the UK will have been spooked by this outcome in london today in which a comrade was shot by the police. These cells will now split and separate to avoid detection and may go underground for a while to avoid being detected however the fanatics of whichever group this is will no doubt want revenge for what has happened today and will order a major strike. I think this is only the beginning of a new type of terrorism to this country (At least the IRA gave us coded warnings). Did anyone else notice that one of the suspects caught on CCTV was wearing a sweater emblazoned with the words "New York" was this a tongue in cheek comment by the suspect with regards to 9/11. I would advise everyone in the UK to be on Alert as i think these Bastards will strike very soon in somewhere very unexpected.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I would advise you to ask Tony. . . . he knows when the next 'terrorist' strike is planned.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
9/11/2001 = 9+11+1 = 21/7 = 3 (21 divided by God's will) the 1st operation

3/11/2004 = 3+11 = 14/2 = 7 (14 divided by the number of the operation 2, = God's will (7) )

7/7/2005 = 7+7 =14 (from here they need something to conclude their operations the final event, as in the Alpha and Omega 21)

4/10/2007= 4+10+7 =21 (the Omega Event), Chicago, LA, NY (3) 21/3 = 7 God's will

(3) forming the triangle of power Chicago the north point, LA the west point and NY the east point all the most populated city's.

Death of ALQuida

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

3/11/2004 = 3+11 = 14/2 = 7 (14 divided by the number of the operation 2, = God's will (7) )

7/7/2005 = 7+7 =14 (from here they need something to conclude their operations the final event, as in the Alpha and Omega 21)

4/10/2007= 4+10+7 =21 (the Omega Event), Chicago, LA, NY (3) 21/3 = 7 God's will

(3) forming the triangle of power Chicago the north point, LA the west point and NY the east point all the most populated city's.

Death of ALQuida

Do you really believe those ragheads are sitting around planning their attacks with ridiculous math equations that seem to be completely random in the first place? Gimme a break...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ya see the point of terrorism is to strike when without warning when your opponent least expects it. At least it is in theory. You can bet if there was a way to find out where the next target was going to be .. they woulndt give us ANY clues. What the hell is the point in that...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
you think they are gonna attack again in the U.S.? If they do i'm pretty much sure martial law will be declared if 3 cities are hit all at the same time. That wouldnt be good.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I predict a big one in 2007 or 2008, so Bush can proclaim to all the world that the amazing USA elections have been suspended in the name of National Security and then the congress critters will grant him an unlimited reign with unlimited powers to wage war against the evildoers.

Nukes over Manhattan anyone? Answered by a lot more nukes in the middle east, just in case they think they'll nuke the homeland again.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Dozens killed in Egypt blasts.

And not a word from the ATS conspiracy circles. Funny how that works...

Why is it only news, or only part of the grand conspiracy when this happens in the UK or in the US but when it happens elsewhere it's just another bomb going off? What's wrong with this picture?

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph

* snip Math equations *

Do you really believe those ragheads are sitting around planning their attacks with ridiculous math equations that seem to be completely random in the first place? Gimme a break...

Plus, he skipped Bali and others, not to mention the newest here in Egypt.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatHerder
Dozens killed in Egypt blasts.

And not a word from the ATS conspiracy circles. Funny how that works...

Why is it only news, or only part of the grand conspiracy when this happens in the UK or in the US but when it happens elsewhere it's just another bomb going off? What's wrong with this picture?

i haven't, im looking into something...

there is something interesting about it

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i think the next target may be Italy.

As "Al Qaida" ( let's use this name to call the international djihadist movement, even if it's not accurate) chooses with a lot of care when it will strike, it's very likely that the next elections in April 2006 in Italy will be preceded by bomb attacks. The aim would be to punish Silvio Berlusconi for the involvement of Italian troops in Iraq and wipe off any chance for him to become prime minister again.

I don't know but that sounds plausible.

P.S : it doesn't mean that between now and april 2006 there won't be other attacks

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I predict a big one in 2007 or 2008

No, because George Bush needs to invade Iran this year or next, and everyone knows he needs a Terrorist attack to justify it.

It will be this year or next, mark my words.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I agree with aelphaeis. It will be this year and I feel it is closer than one will think. Both 9/11 and 7/7 attacks were committed during or after the military had their military exercises to prepare for such an attack(do the research). The next BIG military exercise planned by the gov't is planned for August 1st in North Carolina. There is also a NUCLEAR terror drill planned for August 1st in SC. They discussed it briefly on Deadline Live on Friday during the 2nd hour and as they said, this is an M.O. for another attack.

The exercise is to begin with a weapons of mass destruction drill at Fort Bragg with some of the perpetrators escaping. Other events will occur over the next three days at or near other military bases in eastern North Carolina, at the State Port in Morehead City and in the Pamlico Sound.

Winston-Salem News article

A recent article in my local newspaper stated that "Al-Queda has Nuclear weapons in the US", I have been seeing more and more news about a nuclear attack on US soil, it has already been stated by our gov't that it is not "IF" but "When" there will be a nuclear attack. I have a bad feeling that around August 1 - Sept 11 that attack will happen and somehow the gov't will link this to IRAN.

Just my opinion and I hope it is not in fact a dirty bomb but let's keep our eyes open!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You have to remember that Al Quida is now pretty much operating on its own power with several unique factions controlling the "show". The really big events though are still planned through the "council" and have a timetable in place.

Smaller hits are jobs pulled off because the situation presents itself, kind of like a target of opporotunity. Not necessarilly part of the main battle plan but if it can be pulled off effectively can always be included at the last minute.

These events are not timed and are just acted on so you can not map them to any sort of master plan timing.

And Yes I can see that 2007 fits real nice into Bush's plans to carry the war into Iran if possible. Especially considering the fact that the "grand council" is in Iran currently and is unreachable by current US diplomatic routes.

Thus a "hit" in the US in 2007 will give George enough time left in office to put together a strike plan to "take out" the Al Quida Council anyway possible. Even if it means military action against Iran.

Look at the big picture and ignore the little minute details......

See what the long term goal on both sides are.....

Find the maker of plans you will.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Death of ALQuida

out of curiousity, wouldn't the year be added in the second equation, as it was done in the first and last? if you are going to try and prove some kind of connection, at least use formulae that are similar, no?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Educated guess on the next strike........

In US city of major size.........with nuclear (I sure hope not) detonations of some sort......

Date.......8-06-05 around or near 8:15am EST

..........or 8-09-05........around or near 11am EST...........

Why?

Hint.............look at history on those two dates.....(60 years ago)

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
would tie up the loose ends on the american hiroshima rather neatly.

I will be fishing for giant blue fin tuna on the 9th. safe at sea.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you guys all bat# insane?

The "next terrorist attack" already happened while you chattered away (and continue to chatter away) like old women! Over 90 deaths in Egypt from multiple bombs, at multiple locations, all going off within a minute of each other and nobody here classifies that as a big attack? It makes "7/7" look like a smaller practice run...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I dunno, Cat...it just seems that "other" places don't "count".

Which is even more tragic.

80 people can be killed in a blast, but because it's not on US or UK soil, it's not nearly as newsworthy.

The same happened with the Bali attacks, too. Could we be any more blinkered?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, it seems we narrowly avoided The Great Cocaine Plot of '05. The US press seems to think that's pretty news worthy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join