It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are w.32 SoBIG & W.32 Blaster NWO controlled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was thinking about the increase of virus's and worms that have appaered in the last few weeks, such as the W.32 SoBig and the W.32 Blaster worms, and I was woundering if they could be attribuited to the NWO, or groups planning mass chaos? Seeing as the whole world fairly much depends on e-mail communication and the internet, any organisation wanting to disrupt our normal communication methods would I imagine try to take out the internet. Could this be a feild test to see how well a scaled down vertion of a supervirus would affect global communications. And why is the virus is due to terminate on the 10th of september? Is this just as a test or somones idea of a joke????

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hmmm so What would be there purpose?
Is it a testing groung for something bigger,
Shut down all the comunication systems....cause havoc.....

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am under the impression that this is a testing phase for something much bigger. If global communications can be halted this gives any other organisation a time to step in, and take control. If this is a trial run and it is sucessfull, what the hell are they gonna do to, top this? Or Don't I wanna be asking questions like that!

join