It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a question (without starting a race war) is it possible that one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
nationality could be from another planet and migrated here, procreating and evolving here ever since? im talking about a long time ago, and eventually has grown to the country that they are. I am not saying that the present people themselves know the truth, or that they are trying to conspire anything. but that they just came here a long time ago to live and get away from whatever made them leave, and have become part of the global melting pot (for lack of a better phrase). And in this topic i am talking about visitors that would look like us or very similiar.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't think so, if they can get here from another planet, they must be pretty advance...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i understand what your mean by that, but advanced doesnt always means wiser, there could be millions reasons why they left, one could be that there sun died.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seeing as our dna is compatible with every other race, I'd say we are all from Earth or all aliens.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i definitely understand what you mean by dna, but say there blood has been mixed with ours for longer than we know.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think that may be true, but there are plenty of people who believe/claim that humans inhabit many parts of the galaxy. That could explain why if there was an alien-human race why they would be able to interbreed so easily.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
aliens mixing with humans ?

i would expect to see dogs mix with fish; before i expect to see ET mix with anything terrestrial

i base this on what ive learned about DNA

and in nature; fish and cattle just dont have sex and breed
*Not that i know of , HaHa!*

heres a great example
to the untrained eye; a dolphin may look like a fish

but has anyone ever heard of dolphins and tuna breeding togeather?

just because they look "similar" doesnt mean they are similar at all
its just an illusion
'judging a book by its cover' in a sense

good question tho! and i doubt any of us have real hard answers but by logic we can come to a Reasonable Conclusion

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Our DNA shows we are from here. Also I may add the Americans, chinese and russians all covertly had programs where a chimpanzee & human egg's & sperm were introduced together resulting in a chimera breed,kept secret for obvious reasons but certainly indicating we have very terrestrial origins.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
According to my research, our DNA was modified rather than stemming from an extra-terrersial source.

This theory seems more plausible as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A book i read Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles Mentiond the possiblity that one of the scandinavian (Norway, Finland, Sweden, etc.) nations might be the desendants of a crashed UFO. The book cited the difficulty of the nations language to understand, the nations large average hight. and the nations obssion with UFO and other EBE phenomena.

Of course this is all conjecture, from the book thoguh.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
scientific data is pretty convincing in regards to us being native inhabitants of this sad little planet.

new topics

top topics

join