It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Cleric wants to see Islamic flag all around the world before he dies.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Personally I would say its a reflection of the age structure of the board, some of the more viterolic posts feel like they are coming from a 14 yr old male. (probably slipped over from the UFO forum by mistake)

Originally posted by curme

It seems that this board has it's fair share of very unreasonable posters who believe Islam is the problem, based on the ramblings of a Muslim Preacher in London. The Islam bashing is getting very old, and sometimes makes this board look like a haven for people who got banned from "Stormfront" or the "Free Republic".

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaSoopaMac

Albert Einstein and Mahatma Gandhi do not share your views and neither do I

If we all become terrorists,and the rule is that any terrorist must have all his blood relatives killed, then does that rule apply to the 'Western' terrorists or just to the Muslims? If the rule is applied consistently then we would have mass genocide on both sides. . . . .

As you are a potential terrorist yourself (by your own admission), you could perhaps 'practice what you preach' by eliminating yourself immediately.

Thanks in advance

Fighting Terror with Terror doesnt necessarily leave Terror in the end. Similar to a mathematics equation, two negatives can equal a positive. But thats ok because your the kind of guy that allows the terrorists to dictate your life. What you fail to grasp is that they DO NOT like you...PERIOD. The fact that you are not Islamic (I dont know about you personally), you are an infidel. THe people that are always screaming peace are the ones that get their asses kicked and then call on people like myself to bail them out. Dealing with these 8th Century terrorists is that exact situation. While your busy trying to come to a diplomatic resolution, the enemy is kicking your ass. Look, in a perfect world we could sort this out diplomatically, but unfortunately the people that we are dealing with do not want to deal with you diplomatically. There was a quote from the movie Ben Hur in which Ben Hur is talking to this passive guy Balthasar, who is preaching forgiveness and goodness to Ben Hur, and this Sheik is listening in on their conversation and he says the line after Balthasar leaves; "Balthasar is a good man. But until all men are like him, we must keep our swords bright!" That line couldnt be any accurate in describing todays world. Yes we should be able to resolve issues peacefully, but until all nations or religions or any ideology for that matter is willing to do so, we must keep our swords ready to fight.

I think you're over simplifying it there, reali life is not a mathematical equation that can easily be worked out. Especially with unpredictable variables such as religious extremism.

First only the Islamic Extremists are at work here, not all Muslims. Secondly yes these barbarians cannot be negotiated/reasoned with but that doesn't mean you need to indulge in Stalinesque purges of all Muslims either.

We're not saying that we should appease the extremists and give into their demands. What the reasonable majority here are saying is that we shouldn't blame Islam as a whole for having extremists, nor should we try and kill them all. Such an attempt would exasebate the situation and only galvanise all Muslims to their cause after being persecuted.

Sometimes it requires 'reasonable guys like us' to bail out gung ho people like you.

[edit on 22/7/05 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Fighting Terror with Terror doesnt necessarily leave Terror in the end. Similar to a mathematics equation, two negatives can equal a positive.

Just to rub your nose in your own iniquity some more, I hereby point out that your 'Mathematics" is also wrong:

Two negatives added together always make a bigger negative in mathematics.

And two wrongs don't make a right. . . . as in mathematics.

Consider yourself disgraced.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

LONDON (Reuters) - [....................]

Sheikh Omar Bakri Mohammed said the British capital should expect more violence [....................]

Bakri said he would like Britain to become an Islamic state but feared he would be deported before his dream was realized.

"I would like to see the Islamic flag fly, not only over number 10 Downing Street, but []over the whole world," he said

...... and wants the world under the Islamic flag. so much for talkin about peace with other non-muslims.

....... it looks like he want an Islamic state in Britain
which no doubt he would use force if the majority of the population does not share the same view.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by deltaboy]

So...?
Bakri Mohammed shares the vision with others Islamics, Muslims...
to create a Theocratic Muslim State which would span the entire MiddleEast
and thus uniting all of Islam to attain its rightful place as the leading civilization of the World.

So...?
Christians have been trying for world domination for decades, if not centuries...Christians, too, anticipate a future Theocratic Kingdom with a returned Redeemer/Messiah as King of all nations.
expansionism & domination are not new or radical ideals for either the Muslims or Christians,

Christians once thought Muslims as 'Heritics'
Muslims once thought Christians as 'Infidels'
and they each have justified the use of force, war, terror on each other throughout history...
today is nothing unique- its only that the scale & ferocity of this particular campaign,
which is potentially Apocalyptic.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Fighting Terror with Terror doesnt necessarily leave Terror in the end. Similar to a mathematics equation, two negatives can equal a positive.

Just to rub your nose in your own iniquity some more, I hereby point out that your 'Mathematics" is also wrong:

Two negatives added together always make a bigger negative in mathematics.

And two wrongs don't make a right. . . . as in mathematics.

Consider yourself disgraced.

Are you kidding me? Evidently you cant read. I never said the two added together. I said two negatives CAN equal a positive. Evidently I overestimated your intelligence. Way to misquote in order to manipulate. I suggest you go grab yourself some hooked on phonics and learn how to comprehend the English language. Besides the fact that you are illiterate... that was only a minor aspect of my point. Good job
I'm not saying every single Muslim is a bad person, I'm saying that in order to utilize terror to our advantage against TERRORISTS, we might take action against their families. Terrorists dont seem to have any regard for the innocents of our societies do they? THe difference between Hitler's ideology and mine is that I'm not saying exterminate the entire religion of Islam. I say we make clear the threat that if you decide to become a terrorist and follow through with a terrorist act, we will not only hunt you down, but we will target your family as well. As I have said, Yes that is sick and perverted, but uncivilized times call for unconventional/uncivilized actions. As for you Roy, I do not dislike you, I simply dislike the fact that your spreading misinformation about what I have been saying. I also dislike the fact that your anatomical parts are consistent to that of one highly composed of estrogen and progesterone...people like you love to complain but yet never come up with solutions. *SNIP*

Mod Edit: Cheap insult removed.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
Killing off their family is not the solution. Although I agree with you on principal. It would just make the suicide bomber and their family more of the marter than they already are. You want the bombings to stop, terrorism to stop, pull the troops, cut off economic aid, pull ALL passports, don't allow them into our universities, let them fend for themselves. If they survive great, but if you didn't allow these people into the countries they are bombing, there would not be this problem of killing innocent people. Agree with me, disgree with me, the choice is yours, but I for one would close the borders and wave to them as I did. Politically correct??? Who cares, its my son or daughter that could be next in the subway or bus, and I'll be darned if I give rats behind whether or not they suffer or starve. This is what they want, so be it. Sianora, Auf Weidershen, Aloha, and GOOD RIDDENS!!!

Actually I tend to agree with you. Although my initial solution was quite radical, the easiest thing to do would be to practice Isolationism with the entire region sans Israel, the only Democracy in the region. If it were possible to somehow make oil irrelevant we could expedite this process. By practicing Isolationism with that region we would no longer have any sort of relations and would no longer give them a reason to hate us even though they always will. Let them live in the 8th Century by themselves.

I agree with this in theory, however it would never work.. you have people in this country that would say this is racist and history would be repeating istself all over again... I would like practice isolationism, but they would probably spend the time with iran building multiple nuclear weapons...

And then they wouldn't hesitate to use them.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
TrueLies:

Very valid point about Iran. My main thinking is that by creating a system of Isolationism we would no longer give them (Iran) a reason to target us. The only real target in that region would be Israel, and the threat of us taking up arms against any agressor towards them (Israel), should be enough of a deterrent to discourage them (Iran) from using such weapons. The interesting thing is how with events unfolding in the middle east and mainly Iran of late attempting to build a nuclear weapon we might actually get to see this theory tested if Iran is serious about the supposed demise of the Jewish State.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaSoopaMacConsider yourself disgraced that the clothes hanger didnt work on you during your mothers 3rd trimester

You are directly implying that I should have been murdered while in my mother's womb.

Retract that statement please.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Evidently you cant read. I never said the two added together. I said two negatives CAN equal a positive. Evidently I overestimated your intelligence.

OK then, how do you multiply or divide killing by killing?

Death multiplied by death?

Death divided by death?

It is not clear what this could mean.

BTW Please retract your statement that I should have been murdered in the womb.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

How do you propose doing that with such strong followers of the religion? You IMPLIED extermination

I implied nothing you dolt. I said Islam should be destroyed. Islam is a religion.

It's the same as saying any other idea or set of values should be destroyed.

For you to take my statement that a religion should be destroyed, and then say what I really mean is mass murder is pathetic.

I am sorry if you don't want to hear it, but of all the crappy religions in the world, Islam is by FAR the worst. The world would be a better place without all religion, but if I could get rid of one, Islam would be it HANDS DOWN.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I'm saying that in order to utilize terror to our advantage against TERRORISTS, we might take action against their families.

Terrorist versus terrorist huh?

The main difference being the haircut!

I say we make clear the threat that if you decide to become a terrorist and follow through with a terrorist act, we will not only hunt you down, but we will target your family as well. . . . . . . As I have said, Yes that is sick and perverted, but uncivilized times call for unconventional/uncivilized actions.

I disagree, uncivilised times call for civilised actions. . . . otherwise you perpetuate the uncivilised times.

As for you Roy. . . . I also dislike the fact that your anatomical parts are consistent to that of one highly composed of estrogen and progesterone...

Shut your mouth you idiot.

people like you love to complain but yet never come up with solutions.

I do have solutions. . . . I am an advocate of peaceful behaviour.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
To All,

Please no more name calling and insults in this thread. I know we can do better....if you are unable to control yourself then maybe its time you stepped away from the computer for a bit. Just some friendly advice...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sorry sir, I will always object and call a man an idiot or something similar if he tells me that I should have been put to death while in the womb, and if that is unacceptable then I don't belong here.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
We need to rid the world of Islam.

Destroy it - it is not a religion worthy of existance.

While your there, destroy scotland.

I dont think us up here can take much more of the crap from EVERY side.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Excsuse me?
Fighting terror with terror?

I see no diffrence between you and the terrorists.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by Flyboy211

How do you propose doing that with such strong followers of the religion? You IMPLIED extermination

I implied nothing you dolt. I said Islam should be destroyed. Islam is a religion.

It's the same as saying any other idea or set of values should be destroyed.

For you to take my statement that a religion should be destroyed, and then say what I really mean is mass murder is pathetic.

I am sorry if you don't want to hear it, but of all the crappy religions in the world, Islam is by FAR the worst. The world would be a better place without all religion, but if I could get rid of one, Islam would be it HANDS DOWN.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by American Mad Man]

DING DONG

Again how does one rid the world of a religion which has such strong and devout followers?

I'm not the only one whose got the 'extermination' impression, you dolt. You're the one who sounds pathetic by blaming extremism on Islam, when it has been around since Mankind was in nappies. Yet you believe ridding the world of Islam will ensure the destruction of extremism/religous fanaticism?

It's not that i "don't want to hear it" it's just i can't accept Islam as a whole is to blame. If that was truly the case we would be seeing unprecedented Jihad and Martyrdom on a more wider scale in the West.

[edit on 24/7/05 by Flyboy211]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join