It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Cleric wants to see Islamic flag all around the world before he dies.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

I have to burst your bubble there by pointing out that there has not yet been a DNA test devised which can tell what a person's thoughts were, or which can identify political aspirations.

dont need to, the body parts are enough to link to identify, where they went, who they meet, its enough to show wat their intentions are.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Actually I find it interesting that the people who are actually starting to suffer from this are the average Americans and British, whose societies are being turned into armed camps, and who's liberties are quitckly been taken away. With 15000 cameras in London, its starting to look like a police state.

The prison that is forming is one of our own society, and we are the inmates with social controls, legal rights removed, etc to such an extent that to protect us we have to becme prisoners of our own state.

You make it out as if the U.S & U.K governments are intentionally becoming a 'Big Brother'/Police state in order to simply gain more control and power.

Where i see it simply as adapting to the current climate that exists, unfortunately these measures are necessary in order to deal with the threat.

If a government did not act in such a way then it would be detrimental to the public, let alone irresponisble.

[edit on 22/7/05 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Actually I find it interesting that the people who are actually starting to suffer from this are the average Americans and British, whose societies are being turned into armed camps, and who's liberties are quitckly been taken away. With 15000 cameras in London, its starting to look like a police state.

maybe u should be expressing yer sympathy to Muslims around the world being oppressed by their Islamic or Dictatorial govts. lucky that aint gonna work like for example in Iran where the Muslim men and women are getting more freedom since the Ayatollahs are afraid they could rise to their power.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaSoopaMac
The religion of Islam in itself is a religion that has failed to grasp modern ideologies. For example, name other modern day, "domesticated" society that cuts off the hands of people that steal minor objects, or better yet, stone the VICTIMS of a rape?

I know of a few 'Western' countries which will kill a man for the way he dresses. . . . . Read USA and Britain.

Get off your high horse, you are no better than they are.

This may sound entirely cynical and disturbing to most of you, but the only real way to deal with Terror is with Terror.

Which leaves nothing but terror !

what I would do is explain to the World that if you committ a terrorist act, and you try and kill civilians,....not only are we going to kill you but we are also going to eliminate your entire family from the gene pool for your cowardice act against innocents.

A wee bit of a hypocritical attitude there.

Yes I know this is disturbing and how can I advocate killing innocent people? It's all about terrorizing terrorists. I'm willing to bet if you start to implement this policy, these radical extremist groups would begin to think about the consequences of their actions which is really something these people dont have to do right now. Fight terrorism with terrorism,

Albert Einstein and Mahatma Gandhi do not share your views and neither do I

If we all become terrorists,and the rule is that any terrorist must have all his blood relatives killed, then does that rule apply to the 'Western' terrorists or just to the Muslims? If the rule is applied consistently then we would have mass genocide on both sides. . . . .

As you are a potential terrorist yourself (by your own admission), you could perhaps 'practice what you preach' by eliminating yourself immediately.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211
Just like your attempt on Native American Indians

A race of people and a religion are two completely different things

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

I have to burst your bubble there by pointing out that there has not yet been a DNA test devised which can tell what a person's thoughts were, or which can identify political aspirations.

dont need to, the body parts are enough to link to identify, where they went, who they meet, its enough to show wat their intentions are.

"He went to Pakistan, therefore he is a terrorist". . . . .

"Hang on, it wasn't him, it was someone else who went to Pakistan". . . . .

"It doesn't matter, we know he's guilty anyway"

This is the kind of nonsensical reasoning we are having to put up with from people like you, and none of it would stand up in a court of law.

Unfortunately legal principles are being suspended in favour of a witch hunt. . . . .bang goes your theory of being more civilised than the 'opposition'

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Who said otherwise? *knocks on hollow wood* Well clearly it doesn't make a difference to you since you stated Muslims should be exterminated, just like the Native Americans nearly were.

This is the kind of nonsensical reasoning we are having to put up with from people like you, and none of it would stand up in a court of law.

Unfortunately legal principles are being suspended in favour of a witch hunt. . . . .bang goes your theory of being more civilised than the 'opposition'

I don't think it's fair to say we're at a stage of a witch hunt similar to McCarthyism. It's just a case of some people being ignorant that they believe a majority of a certain group should be held accountable for the actions of a minority. Btw to the idiot who believes exterminating them will help, it won't
. I'll use a stereotype you're not at your Texas Gun Range killing vermin, these are Human beings we're talking about. If you're advocating extermination/genocide, then you're no different to Hitler, Himmler, Stalin etc, the very people your country fought to defeat.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Who said otherwise? *knocks on hollow wood* Well clearly it doesn't make a difference to you since you stated Muslims should be exterminated, just like the Native Americans nearly were.

I guess English isn't your first language, because I never ONCE wrote anything like what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I guess English isn't your first language, because I never ONCE wrote anything like what you are saying.

Really? I thought i was speaking Welsh then...

Here's something to refresh your memory

We need to rid the world of Islam.

Destroy it - it is not a religion worthy of existance.

How do you propose doing that with such strong followers of the religion? You IMPLIED extermination

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally quote]Originally posted by deltaboy

who say that please? i dont remember ever saying that all people even non-Muslims who go to Pakistan are terrorists, it is the suspicion of wat their visits are and to go to madrassas, where many people even the Pakistani govt views as extremists own buildings.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Movements unclear

The three men, all from the Leeds area of northern England, were tracked by a system called Pisces in which everyone who comes into Pakistan legally, via any port of entry, is photographed.

Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, and Shehzad Tanweer, 22, flew into Karachi together on Turkish Airlines flight 1056 on 19 November, 2004 and both left on Turkish Airlines flight 1057 on 8 February this year.

Records show Hasib Hussain, 18, arriving in Karachi last July, on Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV-714. His port of exit has not been established.

What the men did during their visits is also not clear.

There has been no official confirmation of reports that Shehzad Tanweer visited both the eastern cities of Lahore and Faisalabad.

His family says he attended an Islamic school, or madrassa, during his most recent visit.

Pakistani security officials have previously said he visited the country briefly on at least one other occasion, possibly at the end of 2003.

didnt say that but u pretty much assume thats wat i meant right?

didnt say that either, but u assume too much. as i say before they left evidence to help the investigation to help us see wat the intentions they have. not to mention groups who claimed the attacks, all of them on Islamic websites. no IRA or other groups or other non-Islamic claims the attacks.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We need to rid the world of Islam.

Destroy it - it is not a religion worthy of existance.

Why is this genocidal maniac not banned?

As for the topic, he wants to have his picture taken in countries all over the world holding his flag, so what.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
someone please explain to me how you "make peace" by "going to war"

this sounds stupid to me for some odd reason

Going to war to make peace; um hello; you go to war to make war

to make peace you must stop war

anyone ever realized that?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
someone please explain to me how you "make peace" by "going to war"

this sounds stupid to me for some odd reason

Going to war to make peace; um hello; you go to war to make war

to make peace you must stop war

anyone ever realized that?

Well i'd prefer the term "Go to War to BRING about Peace". I believe WW2 is a good example.

Sometimes there is no compromise and only unconditional surrender is acceptable. Only against extremists this is very difficult, therefore the extremists must be nullified in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone is blaming just the Muslims anyhow. What about (according to Christianity's leader, Jerry Falwell)"the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way"?

Because all Christians everywhere agree with the Christain Cleric Jerry Falwell:

"I therefore believe that that created an environment which possibly has caused God to lift the veil of protection which has allowed no one to attack America on our soil since 1812"

I'm so glad the Christians and Muslims just have one person who speaks for them. It makes everything so much easier!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I don't know why everyone is blaming just the Muslims anyhow. What about (according to Christianity's leader, Jerry Falwell)"the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way"?

Because all Christians everywhere agree with the Christain Cleric Jerry Falwell:

"I therefore believe that that created an environment which possibly has caused God to lift the veil of protection which has allowed no one to attack America on our soil since 1812"

I'm so glad the Christians and Muslims just have one person who speaks for them. It makes everything so much easier!

The difference is which extremists from what religon is the most ACTIVE. I think the reasonable posters here will admit that Islam is not the problem, it's Islamic Extremists who are the immediate threat. Not some rambling Preacher from Kentucky who desperately tried to thwart Larry Flynt but ultimately failed.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The difference is which extremists from what religon is the most ACTIVE. I think the reasonable posters here will admit that Islam is not the problem, it's Islamic Extremists who are the immediate threat. Not some rambling Preacher from Kentucky who desperately tried to thwart Larry Flynt but ultimately failed.

It seems that this board has it's fair share of very unreasonable posters who believe Islam is the problem, based on the ramblings of a Muslim Preacher in London. The Islam bashing is getting very old, and sometimes makes this board look like a haven for people who got banned from "Stormfront" or the "Free Republic".

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

It seems that this board has it's fair share of very unreasonable posters who believe Islam is the problem, based on the ramblings of a Muslim Preacher in London. The Islam bashing is getting very old, and sometimes makes this board look like a haven for people who got banned from "Stormfront" or the "Free Republic".

I guess they fail to heed the forum motto

"Deny Ignorance"

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If we all become terrorists,and the rule is that any terrorist must have all his blood relatives killed, then does that rule apply to the 'Western' terrorists or just to the Muslims? If the rule is applied consistently then we would have mass genocide on both sides. . . . .

As you are a potential terrorist yourself (by your own admission), you could perhaps 'practice what you preach' by eliminating yourself immediately.

Thanks in advance

Fighting Terror with Terror doesnt necessarily leave Terror in the end. Similar to a mathematics equation, two negatives can equal a positive. But thats ok because your the kind of guy that allows the terrorists to dictate your life. What you fail to grasp is that they DO NOT like you...PERIOD. The fact that you are not Islamic (I dont know about you personally), you are an infidel. THe people that are always screaming peace are the ones that get their asses kicked and then call on people like myself to bail them out. Dealing with these 8th Century terrorists is that exact situation. While your busy trying to come to a diplomatic resolution, the enemy is kicking your ass. Look, in a perfect world we could sort this out diplomatically, but unfortunately the people that we are dealing with do not want to deal with you diplomatically. There was a quote from the movie Ben Hur in which Ben Hur is talking to this passive guy Balthasar, who is preaching forgiveness and goodness to Ben Hur, and this Sheik is listening in on their conversation and he says the line after Balthasar leaves; "Balthasar is a good man. But until all men are like him, we must keep our swords bright!" That line couldnt be any accurate in describing todays world. Yes we should be able to resolve issues peacefully, but until all nations or religions or any ideology for that matter is willing to do so, we must keep our swords ready to fight.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally quote]Originally posted by deltaboy

who say that please? i dont remember ever saying that all people even non-Muslims who go to Pakistan are terrorists, it is the suspicion of wat their visits are and to go to madrassas, where many people even the Pakistani govt views as extremists own buildings.

But you haven't just talked about suspicion of being terrorists, you claimed that finding the body parts of suspected terrorists who had travelled to Pakistan proved that they were responsible for the bombing. I was posting a parody of the kind of rushed and illogical thinking which (IMO) you were using in accepting a judgement against the 4 suspects without trial.

As for your genocidal proposals, they make you a supporter of terrorism,and according to your own rules you should eliminate yourself immediately ! (Please note that I do not support the idea of your suicide as part of a programme of eliminating the terrorist mindset from the global gene pool, I am just making you aware that your own policy demands it)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaSoopaMac

Thanks in advance

Fighting Terror with Terror doesnt necessarily leave Terror in the end. Similar to a mathematics equation, two negatives can equal a positive.

There's an old saying:

"Two wrongs don't make a right"

One could also say:

"Two deaths don't make a life"

<< 1    3 >>

join