It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thule Society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Thule Society

Another turn of the century German/Teutonic occultic society, largely associated with the Nazi party and Adolf Hitler.

One of the more interesting parts about the Thule Society is their interest and apparent knowledge (before much exploration had taken place) of �New Schwabenland�, what is now referred to as Queen Maudland region of Antarctica (strangely near Lake Vostok?)

During the mid 1920s to the early 1930s, at least 4 known expeditions (the latest commanded by Rudolf Hess, a known Thule member) were dispatched to map and explore large sections of Antarctica. The early expeditions were funded by private sources (likely wealthy Thule members), and the later expeditions, (Hess� command) was funded by the Nazi government.

The last known Antarctic expedition used a copy of the Piri Reis map. (which dates at least to the 1500s, and appears to be a copy of an even older map. The interesting thing about this map is that it is extremely accurate topographic representation of the Antarctic continent.... WITHOUT any ice on it. It portrays the entire continent, minus the 2-5km thick ice, and has only been confirmed since the advent of satellite radar mapping in the past 20 years... So, how does such a map get that kind of accuracy, dating from a time when humanity simply didn�t possess the technology to know these facts?) It is rumored that Hess used this map to locate a submarine trench that bisected the continent (which does in fact exist), and presumably used to set up submarine bases on the continent.

This of course leads very well into the theories surrounding Admiral Byrd and the never well explained Operation Highjump in 1946, immediately after the end of WWII, when an entire naval taskforce and fully armed combat division �invaded� Antarctica, and sustained significant casualties...

Some interesting excerpts relating to the Thule Society...

Thule served as the recruiting and political action front of the German Order. Serbottendorff bought a failing Munich newspaper, the Beobachter which he renamed the Volkische Beobachter and it became the official newspaper of the NSDAP.
A movement to promote Thulian ideas among industrial workers and to offset Marxism, was formed in 1918 - the Workers' Political Circle - with Thulist Karl Harrer as chairman. From this came the German Workers' Party in 1919. A year later this became the NSDAP under the leadership of Adolf Hitler.

With the victory of the Nazi Party, the occult tradition was carried on in the Third Reich mainly by the SS, who Reichsfuhrer, Himmler, was an avid student of the occult. An SS occult research department, the Ahnernerbe (Ancestral Heritage) was established in 1935 with SS Colonel Wolfram von Sievers at its head. Occult research took SS researchers as far afield as Tibet. Sievers had the Tantrik prayer, the Bardo Thodol, read over his body after his execution at Nuremberg.

The Thule Society inner circle had the following beliefs
Thule was a legendary island in the far north, similar to Atlantis, supposedly the center of a lost, high-level civilization. But not all secrets of that civilization had been completely wiped out. Those that remained were being guarded by ancient, highly intelligent beings (similar to the "Masters" of Theosophy or the White Brotherhood).
The truly initiated could establish contact with these beings by means of magic-mystical rituals.
The "Masters" or "Ancients" allegedly would be able to endow the initiated with supernatural strength and energy.
With the help of these energies the goal of the initiated was to create a race of Supermen of "Aryan" stock who would exterminate all "inferior" races.

www.crystalinks.com...

In past programs, we have stated that the New World Order could not have been realized had it not been for the intense activities of various secret societies throughout the world. We have mentioned one world-wide secret society, the Brotherhood Of Death Society, whose symbol is the skull with two crossed bones. The German Brotherhood of Death Society is the Thule Society. Adolf Hitler joined this society in 1919, becoming an adept under the leadership of Dietrich Eckhart. Later, the Thule Society selected Hitler to be their leader of the New World Order, as Eckhart revealed on his deathbed, saying, "Follow Hitler; he will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centers in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers." (Trevor Ravenscroft, The Spear Of Destiny, p. 91).

www.cephasministry.com...

The Thule Society came about as a result of a merger of two groups. Jorg Lanz von Leibenfells started the Ordens Neiu Templars in 1900. A vigorous anti semite, He published a magazin called Ostara which often depicted paintings of strong jawed germanic types saving buxom german women from the clutches of subhuman "Other Race " types. It caught on with the disaffected youth and he used his fortune to bolster his New Templar group. along with that of many like minded rich men of the age with an interest in the decadence of the occult.

home1.gte.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sounds like alot of fun DR,.

What do you expect they are up to these dates?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This whole thing really goes along with your other topic you posted, somewhat anyhow.

Btw....Sebetendorf was a 33rd degree Freemason which is also further connected with the Illuminati.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You may find these two threads I found at Graham Hancocks site possibly informative also DR...

www.grahamhancock.com...

www.grahamhancock.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is truly interesting, as I have studied up on alot of this stuff. it was interesting that Hitler also started exterminating and opressing freemasons during his reign. A power struggle? perhaps he wanted to be the only one with the knowldge and power?

Franz von Lizt is another figure worthy of note in this area. he created the new Runic alphabet, ripping off the old teutonic Elder Futhark and updating and catering the new runes to his own ends. the Thule society seems to have links with the Golden Dawn in England. Alister Crowley was in with them as well.

i have heard reports that covens of witches performed rituals and magic during the nazis bombing and battle of Britain to stave off the invaders. Was there a high level of arcane type warfare going on behind the scenes of world war 2, a sort of shadow war between the Freemasons, occultists and other ilk? Since perhaps hitler was a renegade from the order, deciding to go his pown route on nWO?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anyone have any proof that Hitler was related to the Rothschilds?

I also think that Helena Blavatsky's use of the of the word 'Aryan' may have been taken out of context by Hitler.

ONE

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
more like the COOL society am i rite?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drudgejr
more like the COOL society am i rite?

Maybe if you are neo nazi...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Anyone have any proof that Hitler was related to the Rothschilds?

I also think that Helena Blavatsky's use of the of the word 'Aryan' may have been taken out of context by Hitler.

ONE

Tamahu,
May want to read these......:

"Hitler's Racial Ideology: Content and Occult Sources"
www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

"Nazism and the New Age, Hitler and the Occult"
www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
DR...
Found more information on this topic. Some or most may be over-lapping and already mentioned but there are "other" not mentioned information to be found...trust me.

"The Thule Society"
www.newswatchmagazine.org...

"Of Lamas and Nazis: The SS in Tibet -- 1938-39"
www.gungeralv.org...

"Other Secret Societies"
members.tripod.com...

"Historic results of Hitler's Thule societies pursuit of the NWO"
www.newswatchmagazine.org...

"The Hyperboreans"
www.zombienation.force9.co.uk...

"God is not mocked"
www.dccsa.com...

"The Hidden Origins of Nazism"
www.blackraiser.com...

"Occultism and Fascism"
www.vetssweatshop.net...

"Freemasonry shares much commonality with Nazism"
www.cuttingedge.org...

"The Antarctic Covenant"
home.hawaii.rr.com...

Hope you find some information that you had not already found.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Seeker, Thanks once again!

(Or did someone say, walking encyclopediea?
)

Since it has come up in another thread, I am looking for info linking (solidly) these two societies to the current Skull and Bones Society... I believe such a society to be a "gateway society", or a portal of control, influence, and manipulation from the Cabal to the ruling class of America...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Gonna try to avoid crossing links with seekerof here.
Links relating to the link between Skull & Bones and the Thule Society:

"The Final Solution"
www.themuckraker.net...

www.cuttingedge.org...

"The Thule Society & the NWO"
groups.yahoo.com...

The Rules of Power
www.megspace.com...

"Secret Societal Satan"
www.clydelewis.com...

"The Bush Dynasty: The Unofficial History"
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

"Occultism Behind Nazism"
visionarium.digitalartsites.com...

"Emporer's Salute"
omega.cohums.ohio-state.edu...

-B.

AF1

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Aleister Crowley was said to be a part of the Thule society, rumors even say that he was the driving force behind Hitler.

Here is a link with some info on him:
www.geocities.com...

I've even heard theories that suggested that The Thule Society is trying to exterminate the Jews so that they can bring about the end times. There was 3 stages in the plan, I can't remember the first or last one but World War 2 was the second stage. I don't have an awful lot of time to look any more into it right now, but If I find anything I'll post it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ive often thought was hitler something to do with the illuminati and he tryed to take it over or something.. maybe hitler was the leader and the us and uk kicked him out and took over it themselves...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Blade Runner,

I doubt this very much, Hitler was not intelligent enough to be the head of the illuminati. He did not come from a family line that is involved with the illuminati I don't think.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is all very interesting and I'll reply when I get a chance. I've been really busy these days.

ONE

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
are there any reputable sites concerning the thule society, as in a serious scholarly approach? I just wanted to go look at some more professional research rather than just some ramshackle web site that doesn't even publish sources, please post them if you find any thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That was why I posted this thread, I was hoping to get some interesting insight and some other sources of information on the Thule Society. MA has certainly done a wonderful job as well as others, but sadly, there really isnt that much information, especially well documented information regarding this society.

However, you can very well see thier modern incarnation at Yale University, in the guise of the Skull and Bones society. One of thier current prodigies is currently running the country, and another prodigy will soon be challenging him for the job.

Seems that Skull and Bones/Thule/Order of the Black Sun have a lock on the government...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are actually some very good books on the Thule society and Nazi Germany, but sadly, they are all on Neo Nazi websites.

Heres a group of low rent wannabes and prisoners calling themselves "Thule".

www.thulepublications.com...

Cant find anything on the web of any real credible nature.

But I have read a book on it before. Forgot the name.

I am not good with websites, most of my knowldge of things comes from pre internet book reading frenzies.

Have you tried searching Amazon.com for any books related to it? Amazon has #ing everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would like to know why Hess was slapped with a security cover when he went to England. What was it Hess had to say? What secrets did he share with the Brittish? Was it the truth of the Hollow, and the giant aryan race? Its time to bring out what Hess shared......................

top topics

<<   2 >>

join