It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Bob outfit will not stop london!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
listen : this is a polite message to all you would-be scumbags terrorists..
plain and simple you will not stop london, you are just a bunch of 2 bob outfits with enough money to buy some explosives
, with a bit of luck the bombs would have gone off when you first put it on your backs and should have just blown yourselves up..

did you honestly think that you could try to pass 4 bombs in london without getting seen or captured on cctv, well i suppose that you thought you were going to be blown up aswell ..
eh,
unfortunatly the book you bought on the internet ''making bombs for dummies'' was out of date and didnt tell you how to get the bombs to ignite rather than the detenators just going off.

So that day when you thought you were going to meet allah, is really the day when YOU RUN FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, coz your ugly scumbag faces are all over the press and tv worldwide and you will be hunted down by the authorities and captured, you will not get away with this!!!!!!!!!

You are like the laurel and hardy of the ''terrorist scumbag world'', you are the laughing stock ,the butt of all jokes, four of you all going to meet allah, hahahah well lets hope the authorities get hold of you before someone else does, and yes !! you will be meeting allah very very soon!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I am proud to be ENGLISH and proud to be WHITE....DO NOT CALL ME RACIST!!!! martin luther king was black and proud no-one evr called him rascist

I will.

Anyway, what's a bob? I know the term is like the American term "two-bit _______," where two bits is 25 cents.

[edit on 2005/7/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a 'bob' is an old 5 pence i think.

a two bob basically means a cheap/no good amature outfit.

well said spymaster,well said mate!

new topics

join